The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

its almost as if they are giving the points to chavski, could you see these fuckers under mourinho doing this against us, do you think we would get 2 easy goals against them. It will be the usual shitty tactics that he does against us like he did against liverpool!

1 Like

Watching this pompous United side tread water is better than the logical benefit of a draw.

3 Likes

Let see what the mastermind genius tactician comes up now when his plan A has gone for a toss.

3 Likes

Sorry, but seeing that cunt in disarray is just fantastic.

5 Likes

the more i see of pogba the more i have to think he was a desperation 'big name signing to say to the fans ‘we have fuck tonnes of money we can get whoever we want’ the fans are blinded by this saying they are the greatest and look how much more money we have than anyone else. Problem is that NO ONE barring over the hill money grabbers or high profile seekers wants to go there Pogba just cared about his image and being the biggest transfer ever plays to his ego, but is he a great footballer fuck no i dont even think he is worth £25m from what i see thus far, in fact i feel he is a bit of a flop so far even for that amount of money he looks like he just came out of a youth academy and is having his first games ever in a 1st team as a trail. The players worth paying the high fees for do not want to touch manu with a barge pole.

1 Like

Mourinho hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

The sad thing is we could do with Mkhitaryan in our squad and they bought him & are not even using him.

1 Like

That is what Mourinho the fucking cunt always does and Manu and Chavski, they just buy to try and shut out the opposition they are just fuckers that mess around and the players end up leaving for another country after a while of being loaned out or whatever it is a fucking waste of talent. But Mykhitarayan he can go fuck himself also he deserves what he gets, he was stated to be a fan of Wenger and Arsenal and said if he was to leave dortmund it would be for us he had a chance to come and he chose to be with the the cunt mourinho he can rot as far as i am concerned.

5 Likes

3-0 this is glorious :joy:

1 Like

LOLLLLLLLL! Hammered by his beloved Chatski :smile: :wilshere:

Alright Mourinho backers ( @A.F.) , ready to recognise Mourinho isn’t a good manager? :wink:

Also, we should look to tap up Martial in case he gets disgruntled with Utd wasting his talent.

8 Likes

4-0 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Kantè :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: YESSS.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Man United are shite

AHAHAHAH! Owned!

you watch us now go and play united and have a score reversal of this and make them look world class!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC/status/788103557333524480

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

Wonder if the “ruthless” Mourinho has the balls to drop his butt buddy Zlatan?

Also, do people reckon Rashford is legit? It’s a little baffling choosing him over Martial, especially on the wings, no?’’

Actually come to think of it can we take Martial and Mkhitaryan off them and send them Ramsey in the other direction? Ramsey would fit in perfect with that group of cunts.

1 Like

Martial is nothing special.

1 Like

Atleast not 60m special.

2 Likes