The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Bournemouth showing great passion.
0-0 HT. Bournemouth have looked so eager to win. They just need to improve in the final third.

2 Likes

Great game so far.

First time watching Bournemouth live this season. Very entertaining team with good players. Hope they do well this season

1 Like

Wilshere scoring the winner against these would almost make my weekend, regardless of what happens in our game :sunglasses:

5 Likes

come on Jack!

1 Like

Alli close. Good save by Boruc once again.

I fancy Southampton to get something at Man City.
I thought Everton would get a draw or even win against them, which they did, and Man City’s recent form is poor.

I can’t see Chelsea beating Man U, so a draw would be a good result for us.a
As for spurs, they look in the best form of our direct rivals, and I can see them beating Bournemouth, or at least get a point.

Liverpool should beat West Brom so will still be in the top places along with us, who should also win easily.

1 Like

Lamela and Alli look the only decent players for Tottenumb today.
The game is a bit boring now.

Wilshere has been really quite poor in all honesty. Don’t know why Rose wasn’t carded for the shirt pull then Gradel is booked for the same thing.

Another shocking premier league referee. Sissoko not even booked for an elbow on arter.

1 Like

Surprised at how poor Wilshere has been - hopefully it’s only because of the players around him atm or match sharpness

1 Like

Sissoko on for Alli.

Tactical foul - straight red. Assault with your elbow - stern talking to.

Show some fucking consistency ffs.

2 Likes

come on ref, elbow to face ffs

2 Likes

Tottenham have looked piss poor overall.

He either bottled the red card or he shouldn’t be refereeing, he had a great view of the elbow.

Pass the fucking ball, you tool!

Gradel is a fucking idiot. Pass the ball ffs. Jack had a tap in :confused:

1 Like

Points dropped, well played Bournemouth.

1 Like

Yes! Fucking deserved point for Bournemouth.

Jack has not impressed at all so far at Bournemouth, overall they look a decent side though and deserved a draw.

1 Like