The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Ibra bottled it. Massive chance for Manure.

He sounded like he was grunting.
Can :cech:. Great save by De Gea. The game is finally stepping up.

WHAT A SAVE

1 Like

Coutinho and De Gea :giroud2:

No wonder Liverpool fans fawn over Coutinho. He seems to be the only player in their team that can control a football.

1 Like

Manu play some of the dullest defensive boring shitty football imaginable even fucking championship teams try to play better, maureens football sucks the joy out of life…so does he as a person.

1 Like

Mkhitaryan :confused:

Valenciaaa! :sunglasses:

Saved united did that.

Is it just me or does Firmino look a bit slow?

1 Like

United’s second half=pure shit.

Small team mentality coming and playing for a point at your bitter rivals. Not even fucking spurs do that.

1 Like

Pile of shit.

0-0 FT. Mourinho is just past it. Liverpool weren’t that impressive as well, but they created enough to win.

wow, i am glad I stopped what I was doing to watch that fascinating match…NOT!

I want those precious minutes of my life back!

1 Like

:sleeping:

1 Like

Fucking hell :sleeping: :sleeping:

1 Like

Geez that was a bore draw.

1 Like

Why should United open up just because the occasion? To satisfy the Sky Tv punters?

A point away at Anfield against an in form Klopp side is a solid result. Hardly small team mentality

Because it’s Manchester United the most successful English league team of all time. Not fucking West Brom

3 Likes

Ibra was poor tonight and hasn’t scored in the PL for a month I think. Apart from his honeymoon start he hasn’t been that good. Maybe his age is catching up on him as he was poor in the EURO’S aswell.

1 Like