The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Ben Mee FPL assist yess!

3-1 FT for Saints. They move up to the 8th spot.

Any chance of MDC tonight @Mysty

Totnum one lols.

Arsenal oneā€¦True. xD

1 Like

The draw is the best outcome for us, but i can see Liverpool nicking it in the end.

yeah thatā€™d be cool, neutral games are made more interesting with the MDC :slight_smile: @mysty

Really looking forward to this match tbh!

1 Like

I thought Liverpool would have started with a very high pressing, like they usually do.
Liverpool feeling the pressure. United have been the better side so far.

Definitely donā€™t seem to know what to do with the ball Pool, but like we found out they can turn it on very fast.

1 Like

Liverpool have been average thus far but United havenā€™t created any clear chances.

1 Like

Fucking PL schedulers I had to readjust my whole day so I could be watching this right now :gunnersaurus:

The game is heating up a little bit now.

Lol IBRA so sloowwwwww :giroud:

Yes I know heā€™ll score a worldie nowā€¦

2 Likes

0-0 HT. Very average first half. Both sides donā€™t want to lose.

What a crap first half that wasā€¦

2 Likes

I just cannot see anything in pogba that makes me think he is a world class player or develop into one eitherā€¦he looks like a 15-20m prospect, just looks so fucking poor! I just cant see what people were thinking in paying that insane amount for himā€¦that amount for someone like Lewandowski you can forgive and maybe understand but for this jumped up twat fuck right off.

2 Likes

Neither side created a clear cut chance, fucking bang average half that.

1 Like

Incredible amount of technical mistakes by Matip, Milner, Henderson, Can, Blind. Very bad game.

1 Like

Does Carragher know how to speak english? @Persona

1 Like

Havenā€™t watched the game but with those players listedā€¦I just believe it. Without question.

And technically he can. @Luca_from_Italy :wink:

1 Like