The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

I was in the hope spurs win camp as well, but then actually watching them win pisses me off. It’s best for us but I still hate seeing spurs celebrate.

2 Likes

Haha haha funniest shit I’ve heard all year!!!

Oh wait, were you serious??? Lollll

nope wasnt serious hence the gif…utter sarcasm

1 Like

Bravo keeps City in the game with a fine save on Wanyama.
Lloris a bit shaky on Aguero, but he manages to save it in the end.
Gundogan on for Fernando.
Penalty to Tottenham. Lamela misses it.

PENALTY SPURS! HAHA. And misses…Bravo saves. Lol.

Nice play in the build up to that.

1 Like

Argentinians and penalties don’t mix.

3 Likes

Lloris on Iheanacho. That’s only the second chance City have had in the whole game.
Lloris with a quality save on Aguero.
Iheanacho ahahah!
Tottenham 2-0 and Leicester 0-0.

Better hope Spurs don’t pull a LC this year. They looked incredibly good today - totally out-Citied City with pressing and more importantly, TIMELY and ORGANIZED pressing. Their CB pairing and GK are incredibly solid right now and they seem to have found a good enough solution to their wing backs.

City will be back, but it does highlight how to beat them and also the importance of KDB against that sort of pressing. He is the kind of player that punishes you for it.

1 Like

Insert generic statement in mock incredulity at how you could want Tottenham to even win a raffle etc.

2 Likes

Raffle? I’d stab my mum to win a raffle, some have epic prizes like a car.

I thought spurs might beat Man City because they have been fairly consistent and even without Kane they look ok.

I can’t believe people are doubting they have a chance of being above us at the end of the season.

They are above us in the league and have a very good manager, so how can they be considered not good enough.

The only thing that could go against them is the fact they are in the CL and their squad doesn’t have the depth in quality to challenge in both competitions.

2 Likes

Its good for the league that Man City lost today.

1 Like

I went into this match wanting a scum victory…as soon as I saw those cunts come onto the ptich I was hoping city would smash them. Meh, oh well that’s the best result for us.

1 Like

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/783594141368389632/pu/vid/480x360/lZk4WX5XDiENX92E.mp4

LOL that was funny. (Didn’t know where to post this, so posted it here).

4 Likes

That’s Man Marking for ya.

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/787239217751621633
https://twitter.com/LCFC/status/787239347313582080

Matic&Kante in the middle :wilshere:. Mahrez on the bench :bellerin:

True I don’t know why Zonal marking isn’t rated by some. It a superior way to defend corners

Sometimes I feel like it’s almost as if all the old school ex pro pundits are scared of zonal marking because it’s not what they did in their day. Every time a goal is conceded from a set piece by a team who zonal mark it’s brought up as proof of why man marking is better. But you never hear them acknowledge it when the zonal marking works, which it does the majority of the time.

1 Like

Hazard :arteta:. Not even Bendtner used to shit in a such crap way.
Moses looks lively. He almost created an own goal. And now Chelsea score with Costa.