The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Thanks god it is over for Klopp.

After some proper shit Super Sunday’s this season this one was a cracker. Two great games to watch

London 9. Liverpool 3.

2 Likes

To be specific: North London 9 Liverpool 3 :wink:

Winter ball now in use till March

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/923444116456960000

Is Pep okay with this one.

1 Like

I’d usually " who gives a fuck" to something like this but I was driving the other day and listening to a sports show on the radio and they spent a good ten minutes discussing footballs (Kevin Kilbane is a regular on it and they were focusing a lot on the ball from the 2002 world cup) and I have to say it was bloody fascinating. :smile:

:joy: what the fuck

José surely has to go for it now. If he parks the bus at home to a Spurs side without their strongest link I think the fans will be more than a little peed off.

1 Like

It’s always Moaninho in the end :xhaka:

Mourinho and his luck

It will be interesting to see how spurs approach this game without Kane.
They did alright last season without him.
I don’t know who I want to win this, I can’t stand Mourinho but I have too many spurs mates that are far too over confident.

A 0-0 draw with a few injuries and sendings off would be good.

Same. This is my least favourite fixture because they’re the two teams I hate the most.

Spurs for obvious reasons, and the United hate goes back to the days of Viera v Keane, and the rivalry we had with them. Plus all the annoying excuses they’ve used over the years and the media bias. And now they have Mourinho, the hate has increased. I know a lot of people can’t stand Chelsea but I think they’re more likable than they used to be.

Yeah a draw with lots of injures and 6 red cards please :sunglasses:

2 Likes

While Spurs are looking better than us it’s a no brainer as to who I want to win this one.

2 Likes

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD

1 Like

My ears :hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

:xhaka:

The Mourinho factor.
When he left Chelsea it meant I could put all my eggs into the Man U basket.
A team and manager I despise in one package.
Also Chelsea don’t have Terry and Drogba which makes them slightly more likeable.

:xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka:

1 Like

There’s something bizarrely hypnotic about this post Cal lol

2 Likes