The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Liverpool are coming top 4 this season especially with no European distractions.

Nah, they wonā€™t.

3 Likes

Koeman really took his career to another level after massive disappointments at Valencia and AZ. Rather suprised about that I thought his managing career at one point was pretty much over.

I think like them, Man U and Chelsea will also take advantage of not playing in the CL.

Liverpool are capable of losing against Sunderland after beating Chelsea, so i donā€™t count them for the 4th spot.

Cā€™mon Watford!

Hope Watford get something out of this. Man Utd are vulnerable at the moment.

1 Like

Holy fuckā€¦ how didnā€™t he score there. should be 100% a goal by Ighalo.

1 Like

Ighalo misses an open net ffs

1 Like

Get in! Suck it Mou!

1 Like

CAPOOOUEEE

1 Like

united losing haha capoue scoring

1 Like

Good for Watford, should have been called a foul though. Hope Martial is ok, doesnā€™t look good and shouldnā€™t have been sent back on.

Itā€™ll never get old watching a frustrated Mourinho

1 Like

Mkhi is injured, surely? Ashley Young out there on the wing :eyes:

1 Like

Haha, Gary!

1 Like

ManUtd look dire as fuck. Mourinho forgot to take his creative players with him.

2 Likes

All you peopleā€™s getting hyped up about United with Zlatan and Mouā€¦told you all, only manager in the top 6 I wouldnā€™t trade Wenger for. Letā€™s see if you realise now heā€™s past it @A.F. :wink:

1 Like

I would have thought at least Mourinho would have been smart enough to stop persisting with Rooney but alasā€¦

Is Mkhitaryan injured?

LOL United look awful. They can get something from this game of course, but still.

1 Like