The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Agreed. Morata is so much better to watch. He has more to his game than Lukaku does.

1 Like

Not been following them (ofc) but I wonder how Sandro has been doing for Everton this year. I really liked him at Malaga. Well as much as I like anyone that plays for them.

:sunglasses:

I donā€™t think itā€™s that controversial of an opinion for it to be labelled bullshit lol

One things for sure, Morata is no Diego Costa.

1 Like

Super performance from Everton!

Yeah heā€™s not petulant or a walking red card. And he brings quite a bit to the table that Costa didnā€™t also.

Not even ten games in and Lukaku is better? As I said bullshit.

Lukaku wasnā€™t good today, missed a sitter and scored a tap in, Morata is comfortably the better player.

Even in an era where most teams are sponsored by betting companies most of us havenā€™t heard of that is a particularly bad sponsor.

Im actually of the impression Lukaku is a far better striker. He isnā€™t exactly silky or even remotely graceful, and his first touch is Gervinho-esqe, sure, but got damn those numbers donā€™t lie.

2 Likes

If he stays fit I think heā€™ll surpass Shearers goal numbers in the PL.

Still think he would have been great hereā€¦

Caveat being Morata has been at some of the biggest clubs in world football and hasnā€™t started consistently.

Lukau scored sure but he was always first choice whether it be at West Brom or Everton.

Seems to have taken to the league like duck to water and will only improve with regular game time.

I like Morata a lot, but being at big clubs and not getting consistent game time isnā€™t exactly helping his case in a comparison.

Thereā€™s no shame in not starting at Juve at Real whatsoever.

Lukaku isnā€™t waltzing into their starting XIā€™s either.

Didnt say there was shame in it; simply that it isnā€™t supporting him being a better striker.

1 Like

Your argument is that Lukaku is a better striker as he has more goals so far in his career, I noted the reason for that is clear.

Your reasoning isnā€™t great tbh.

1 Like

Sorry, I thought goal scoring was a key factor in evaluating a striker. Silly me

4 Likes

Letā€™s hope West Ham are up for it today. It should be so, as Spurs are one of their biggest rivals.

No man itā€™s all about how much space they create and xPpg. Goal scoring is so last year, what are you, a fucking dinosaur. People like you are preventing the evolution and development of contemporary football.

4 Likes

Itā€™s usually the only game they are up for. They treat this fixture like a cup final. When they play at Wembley it will just confuse them, theyā€™ll be waiting around at the end for their medals :grin:

2 Likes

Poch isnt even in a suit, shows how seriously he takes this.
:thinking:

On comes Andrew Carroll. Even game so far, not many chances

Really? So he is a cocky Pampa cunt :hipster: