The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Looks like Liverpool played us at the right time; since bearing us they’ve picked 1 point

2 Likes

probably will be Hodgson will get them like a well drilled unit :giroud:

1 Like

Maybe AOC is genuinely a curse!

2 Likes

This time last season Chelsea were just about to lose back to back games against Liverpool and Arsenal, while City were going to walk the league. So yeah, too early to say.

4 Likes

They have gone back to not being able to beat smaller teams that defend in numbers

:joy:

13 Likes

C’mon Swansea!

Was it Gibbs’ debut for West Brom today? Apparently he could’ve scored the winner

Son off the stadium!

I see a lot of Spurs fans had the same idea today and went dressed as an empty seat.

4 Likes

Such a boring game! Nothing happens.
Spurs are going strong now.
First Fabianski, than the bar prevent Tottenham from scoring.
Fabianski is a gunner!

It’ll be very interesting to see what LFC can do this season.

1 Like

Llorente on for Son.
It looked handball to me.
Tottenham can’t hit a barndoor today.
Aurier to get a ban for this shit dive?

Points dropped again at “home”

1 Like

Spurs will always let you down. Get in!

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

There will be a top 4 place up for grabs without a doubt this season. Lolpool is same old same old and the scum i would back to play better but their squad is miniscule and CL football is gonna take it’s toll…look how terrible they are already. Chlesea could suffer from the same, however they have a much better record of competing on two fronts. United and City look the class of the league though.

1 Like

VALENCIA GOLAZOOO! :open_mouth:

Just wanted to say a massive LOL at Spurs and Liverpool failing to win yesterday with the dominance in the respective games.

Great goal! Man United are on one this season. They’ll definitely have something to say about the “Man City will walk the league” line :wink:

2 Likes