The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Fuck.

Even Pogba scores. 4-0.

West Ham do look terrible though, not sure you can take a lot from this.

1 Like

United have array of attacking options and people thought theyā€™d struggle to create and score.

Iā€™m fully expecting Mourinho to grind out the league win like the pragmatic bastard he is.

4 Likes

4-0 FT for Manure. They did look great.

I think thatā€™s a good point. As good as Man United looked today and as cumbersome as our win was, history dictates that performances on the first day mean nothing. Didnā€™t Man U beat Bolton 4-0 on the opening day while we laboured to a 2-1 home win v Everton in 2003/04?

Last season they started strong too but were humbled by a derby day defeat to Manchester City and didnā€™t quite recover.

1 Like

Manchester Unitedā€™s biggest league win home or away since October 2014

1 Like

Yeah, beyond pathetic. Fake Arsenal fans :hipster:

United [Matic & Paul Pogba) have destroyed Hammers. They have a great squad but is too early to talk about a :horse_racing: with City.

watched both the Sunday games today, The Spurs Newcastle game was a bit boring but then the red card made it a bit more interesting, Jonjo Shelvey still a bit of an idiot, did it straight in front of the ref as well, Erikson played really well and also the evolved form of Kyle Walker had a decent debut, was comfortable all game, Newcastle really need to sign a striker because Gayle is and never will be good enough for the Prem, a championship quality player like he showed last season.

onto the Man U West Ham game, Man U dominated it from start to finish and Lukaku and Matic both look like really good signings, still cant get over Spurs replacing Kyle Walker with a guy with the same name as him from their academy, kind of funny actually

Iā€™m sure weā€™d all quite like to stamp on Dele Alli. The ref should have given Shelvey a high five not a red card!

2 Likes

And then shit all over his cocky bastard face. I truly canā€™t stand him! :sanchez2:

oh haha I just assumed it was the new Silva they signed

one of the best young players in world football though

So back to teams bending over for United, is it?

5 Likes

I donā€™t think United are going to play highly impressive football, but Mourinho will find a way to play efficient football and get results. This combination of power and technic they currently have, usually, you get far with in the Premier League.

United fans on reddit making me want to scream already

1 Like

Not get most exciting scorelines to wake up to on a monday morning.

Goddamn. Itā€™s already monday in Australia?

Haha barely itā€™s 530am.