The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

City should be ahead.

Check the link. It’s an ad campaign for a festival.

Disco Wenger haha

1 Like

I seen that. Parklife in Manchester.

Bit weird though what’s wenger got to do with it?!

Memes

Everything wrong with modern football there

2 Likes

Herrera goes down like hes shot, doesnt get the decision so realises he has to get straight to his feet. :es:

Bailly is the real deal defensively for sure. Some great plays this half.

2 Likes

0-0 HT. Balanced game after City had started better.

Sky Sports need to sort out those fucking camera angles on corners, they’re appalling.

The biggest surprise is that 9-10 months into the Pep/Jose era, both these sides are pretty shit. Both have had injuries and are missing key players. But this match is like watching a typical Arsenal team - all the possession, no cutting edge - playing against West Brom - zero plan in possession, just hoping to score on a counter or set piece. Not exactly the titanic Manchester Derby that the Pep/Jose matchup was cracked up to be.

3 Likes

Sampaoli with this “decent but not world-beating” utd squad and the catastrophe he’d have trying to play his football would be some real entertainment for sure.

I’m about 99% sure that even Herrera’s own mum doesn’t like him.

4 Likes

We arent getting 4th as we’d need to win at least 5 of our last 6 and we have 3 top 7 opponents + Stoke and Southampton away. Personally I want City to win to end UNited’s unbeaten run.

1 Like

This game :xhaka:

ManUtd playing like they’re trying to avoid relegation and need all the points they can get against a clearly superior opponent. Jose is so fucking boring.

So much fucking time wasting, how can utd fans be happy with this?

To be honest though City are moving the ball far too slow to break through the ten men sat back.

3 Likes

This game has “Mourinho Masterclass” written all over it. Now watch them sneak in a goal and every journalist going crazy over how flawless his team is set-up.

1 Like

This match has veeen as dull and dreary as the average British summer day

1 Like

Hahahaha Bravo actually used his hands for once and now he’s injured!

1 Like

Did he need the stretcher? Hahahaha

1 Like

Yeah, didn’t look that serious, tbh.

I think he just needed a lay down due to the shock that he actually caught something!

And now Fellaini has lost the plot. Game has finally come to life!