The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

At least Tottenumb are kept at the bay :wink:

The title race ends tomorrow night when Palace win

1 Like

Would rather we ended it on Sunday :wink:

2 Likes

6 Likes

lol, love the reply!

1 Like

Ha. That game is going to be a miserable affair: the derby of doom!

1 Like

So what is the best result for us tonight? We almost have to be perfect for the rest of the season but if United and City draw tonight we are in striking distance of both plus Lolpoool is there for the taking as well.

2 Likes

I want a City win. I think we should let City go and concentrate on trying to catch United and Liverpool. After tonight, City have a pretty easy run in - whereas United have to play us and Spurs.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking that would be the other path. United is the easiest to catch and pass because we can get that 6 point swing when we play them. Lolpool only have 4 matches left the other clubs have more opportunity to fuck up.

2 Likes

A draw. It’s as simple as that.

0-0 really, I’d say, just because it weakens both teams to an extent. Two weak teams with potential to fuck up is better than one team weakened and then the other given a confidence boost.

1 Like

Arsenal ^

2 Likes

Yeah doesn’t really matter what the result of the Manc derby is as we aren’t getting that 4th placed trophy

1 Like

Yeah it’s defo best for us if City win. They have such easy games left, they have to play the likes of Watford and Middlesbrough - they’ll finish above us whatever, whereas United have tougher matches and we can catch them (despite what @calum says :wink: ) so I just don’t see the sense in wanting them to have an extra point.

Time for :xhaka:

I think Man U will get something out of this game.
Should be a few goals as well.
I’ll go for 3-2 to Man U.

Yeah city seem weak mentally against united lately…

(Luca_from_Italy)Aguero hits the post from a yard out
Man Utd diving twice in a minute
Nice shot from Aguero but De Gea saves it the boring tit
Aguero getting warmed up now with another great little dribble and shot just over(/Luca_from_Italy)

@Calum he was reminding his team mates that he’s often a calamity so they better start scoring.

1 Like

Good start by City.
What a chance for Aguero! He hits the post!

Bravo :joy: what the actual fuck was that

https://twitter.com/itvfootball/status/857676259299602432

I fucking thought I heard a plane!! although it’s a helicopter this time :wink:

Fucking hell. Why? Just Why?

1 Like