The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

1-0 Manchester United :eyes:

problem is we are giving them away to good teams too lol, little to no points for us :santi:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never wanted Chelsea to win a match so much!

Forgot how annoying Herrera is too. Dick.

1 Like

Live table is getting me worriedā€¦

So Iā€™m desperate for Chelseaā€¦Chelseaā€¦to win this, so that a team I despise even more than the one with Costa & Terry in it is denied the title.

And the team that could be about to rupture my sick and twisted desire is managed by the man I hate more than any other in football, Jose fucking Mourinho.

In short, screw you Arsenal for making it turn out like this. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to be like this next week too. I know weā€™ll probably lose to City, but on the off chance that we donā€™t Iā€™d be too scared about playing Spurs in the final!

So yeah, Iā€™m a semi-Chelsea fan for the foreseeable.

2 Likes

So itā€™s gonna be another great round up for us. Liverpool won and United are winning as well.

Not even Brexit could force me out of England, but if Tottenham win the league Iā€™m off! Emigrating to Costa Rica where no one cares about the Prem now Joel Campbellā€™s gone

7 Likes

California would work too. Nobody gives a rip about PL football here. Plus we will be a sovereign nation soon as well. Btw Iā€™m pretty sure Joel is still an Arsenal player lol.

You know heā€™s back next season right?

Heā€™s probably going to be our replacement for Sanchez

Wengerā€™s extension is the final nail in his coffin.

Come on, Campbell/Jenkinson/Sanogo, these arenā€™t ā€˜functioningā€™ Arsenal players. They wonā€™t play for the club again, youā€™re accurate to include them tho I suppose :+1:

Lol Joel Campbell isnā€™t going to be playing for Arsenal again

1 Like

There will be a red card before this match is over.

One can hope

Chelsea look poor, FFS!

If this stays as it is there will be lots of inbreeding in n17ā€¦

2-0 Man United.

Lol the scum are gonna do it, I just have a feelingā€¦

1 Like

Chelseaā€™s defence completely felt asleep here. The nightmare is becoming reality.

Wowā€¦ Spurs will be 4 points back and we will fall further behind Utdā€¦ wowā€¦ how long ago were we ridiculing ManU and Mou???

Imagine if Spurs do win it :sob: If we all club together we can buy an island, and stay there until this all dies down, whoā€™s in?

3 Likes