The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Liverpool fans be like “typical, Swansea roll over for the Gooners as usual but turn up against us”

4 Likes

If only Chelsea could start dropping points more regularly, we’d be in for an absolutely brilliant title race between 6 teams.

1 Like

City have started well.
I would have expected a better start from Spurs.

Is it time to mention how none of our rivals barring Chelsea are in a title race, and all their managers need to be sacked because they dropped points??

Thats how it works right?

3 Likes

Really bad challenge by Sanè on Walker.
Spurs are getting thrashed. Just a matter of time before City score.
de Bruyne dangerous.
How Spurs have not conceded yet?
Lloris with such a plastic save.
Aguero bottled it here. Should have shot immediately.

What’s a plastic save?

I wouldn’t really know as I haven’t watched City much this season, but Agüero is really at a significantly lower level than he has been in all his time in England, no?

You don’t know?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Nah, I guess I shouldn’t have skipped the class on Southern European Football terminology.

@Luca_from_Italy @AbouCuellar
TELL ME NOW

1 Like

Fucking lucky Spurs!

Can anyone recommend to me a decent Kodi add-on they’re using for live sports right now?

To make a save look more difficult that it appears.
Now go and eat your sacher :wink:

1 Like

I would LOVE to use Kodi, but i am scared to death of being done for it…its strange i dont mind finding a streaming site but Kodi because you can stream everything on it Movies football etc, scared of being found out by my ISP (sky who are nortorious money grabbers) and prosecuted. Apparently even using a VPN your ISP can figure out what is going on.

The more time City take to score, the more Spurs are gonna increase their chances to win.
Finally! Loris ahahahaha!

Yes City!

I bloody love this Saturday.

2 Likes

another stupid goalkeeper mistake, what is Lloris doing there, absolute numpty…but its great for us!

Dele Alli is an absolute fucking twat, cant stand the shitbag!

Fucking hell LLoris, 2 mistakes 2 goals!

2 Likes

LOLLLLLLLL! He did again! 2-0!

1 Like

Watching goalkeepers these days makes me think we’re ok with Cech.

2 Likes

I said Lloris was the best goalkeeper in the league. He’s not helping my case today :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Can you say that Chelsea is the best team ever and harry Kane and Alli have been fit all season!

4 Likes

:giroud:

1 Like