The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Afobe equalizes for Bournemouth.
Coleman puts Everton up. They would be only 4 points behind United.

Great finish by Coleman

1 Like

What an absolutely atrocious back 5. :arteta:

3 Likes

Wilshere literally can’t buy an assist :joy:

2 Likes

And in the name of equality. This is the Spurs team, if anyone cares

1 Like

Quality record goal for Rooney… Can’t really expect it to be much better. If only it was enough for more than a draw for them :joy:

1 Like

ffs why did they equalise?

1 Like

What a goal by Rooney! And he becomes United’s best goal scorer of all time.
3-1 West Ham FT with Calleri.

Good results for us - too bad Stoke couldn’t hang on… still 3 points dropped for Klopp and 2 for Mou.

1 Like

Thank god Rooney finally scored. The constant “is this the moment?” every time he touches the ball has become a little annoying

6 Likes

2 points dropped by Manu, that is kinda cool…hopefully we can put more of a gap between us and them tomorrow, really hope we dont fail and drop points also it has been a weird day today, certainly didnt expect Liverpool to come up dry against Swansea.

1 Like

come on city spur…draw

Yeah the Pool result was a shocker. Drawing at Stoke isn’t the worst result in the world, even if Utd dominated and really should have come away with 3.

2 Likes

Damn Lee Grant midget.

2 Likes

Yeah, a good day for us today. Can’t wait for Joey Barton to turn into Sergio Busquets tomorrow and ruin the happy mood :grin:

1 Like

Joey Barton is already a masterful cunt.

I can’t see Man City winning this.
The pressure is really on them and Guardiola.
I’ll go for spurs winning 2-0, although I would prefer a draw with an injury to Kane and a sending off for Alli.

Clattenburg also didn’t give them a single decision all game. They’ll be happy with what they got even if it really doesn’t help them too much.

1 Like

Only team I care about dropping points is Chelsea. Spurs, Liverpool, City and Utd are all irrelevant. My eyes firmly fixed on the league

2 Likes

City pressing high. That’s quite a big news.