The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

No they don’t.

Liverpool have just bottled it.
Great result for us!

Not a bad sunday!

1 Like

Really disgusting Mourinho football again. Hopeful crosses and hoofballs is all they’re able to muster (and I’m sure all Mourinho wanted).

5 Likes

I make that Merseyside 5, Manchester 1.

Good results for us today. Thank you Football Gods :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I was laughing to myself earlier that Mourinhos plan B is to go Alardice/Bolton style for the equalizer because his teamn plays such shit football lol.

So imagine how Chelsea are feeling.

i’d imagine they couldn’t give a crap how the teams miles behind them are doing.

Probably the way I feel knowing we cant get close to mounting a realistic challenge.

8 Likes

A bit Shocked at the Everton vs City result, it looks like its going to be a real shit fight for positions 2-6.

2 Likes

When I read this yesterday it made me snort with laughter, and my gf asked me what was funny.

I wasn’t willing to explain that what made me laugh was one poster on a football forum talking about the sexual position he expected another poster to favour.

4 Likes

So what is your favourite outcome for City vs. the Scums? For me, a City’s win or a draw. Need to stop Pochettino’s run.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/822768066408890369
https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/822768128287535105

1 Like

Liverpool with plenty of possession atm. Swansea playing with 10 men behind the ball.

Don’t bother watching. Liverpool will win easily.

2 Likes

Can, lol! But he was offside.
Even Klopp looks bored on the sideline :smiley:
Liverpool have lost so much of their usual pace in the last month. Now they play a sort of boring tiki-taka.
Swansea hit the post!
Swansea looking slightly better now. C’mon!
That was some pass by Coutinho!
I am falling asleep on my sofa. Borin game.
Christ! Could have been a chance for Swansea there.
Great ball in, shit header by Firmino.
0-0 HT. Keep it up Swansea! Liverpool look devoided of any idea.

1 Like

Thats been a tough watch. Liverpool devoid of any punch up front. Swansea are bang average. Still expect Liverpool to win this comfortably if they don’t it be a massive blow for them. Remembered they struggled at Swansea too for a while. Expect Klopp to fling on a striker or two before too much longer.

1 Like

The problem for Swansea is that they can only keep the 0-0 draw, as they aren’t capable of scoring.
1-0 Swansea!
Swansea getting courage now. C’mon!
LOLLLLLLL! 2-0!!!

Liverpool :joy::joy::joy: