The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

But I watched them a lot and tbh they really were not interesting whatsoever to watch, they don’t play good football. Took advantage of bad defending etc but they are not a fun team to watch. It’s just so ott to say Arsenal don’t play good football but then to turn around and say Cheslea are fun to watch.

Only just seen the Andy Carroll goal. Cracking effort! Shame it’s not even going to get goal of the month though… :giroud:

2 Likes

You’re so boring. We didn’t play well today, but because the scoreline was “sexy” your want to draw comparisons and try and slate our opposition by way of comparison.

We didn’t play good football today. The first goal came in the second phase of a lovely move, but after that the rest were own goals or came from errors. We didn’t play really well today.

I actually never said we played well. I just think it’s funny that people complain about our style of football being boring, but then will turn around and praise Chelsea when they are just as boring if not worse.

Did lots of people praise Chelsea today? Or did you try to preempt with your post?

1 Like

Best thing we done today was keep a clean sheet.

1 Like

Two draws today. Thanks!

An Everton win would be even better!

1 Like

Yeah an Everton win for me too.

A draw in the other match would obviously be ideal. But if there has to be a winner, I’d rather it be Liverpool. My hate for United runs deep!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/820609187038248960
https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/820608976337379328

Zabaleta still in the middle, lol!

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Zabaleta again on midfield. Guardiola is ready to become the new Sam Allardyce.

1 Like

Expecting a couple of goals with ManCity comfortably winning it. Will be interesting to see how the 3 at the back will work for Everton.

1 Like

Fuck! Great move! Unlucky it was offside.
Everton playing City off the park atm.
Koeman’s side having a really good game. They are playing like they did against us.
Bravo is a disaster waiting to happen!
Everton need to play with more calm. They rush it too much.

City goal incoming

WTF was Silva trying to do!?
City are growing into the game.

LUKAKKUUUUUU

2 Likes

Lukakuuuuuuuu!

The toffees take the lead!

2 Likes

GET IN LUKAKU!

Bravo should’ve had that!