The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Nope, do it every season and every season is the same!

1 Like

Lots of easy games left. I can imagine that h2h will be quite important this season though.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking they’ll finish above us for the past 2 seasons now, so I’m going to be a bit cautious this season in my predictions.

All I will say is this, Spurs are playing considerably better football than us at the moment, and they would’ve no doubt learnt from last season.

1 Like

Vertonghen left the pitch injured, in tears. Another bad injury for him.

Pochettino: “It looks bad for Jan. We need to wait to assess him. He is very disappointed.” (Sky)

GET IN, you cunts.

2 Likes

I hate spurs as much as the next guy but theres something distasteful about celebrating an injury. Unless it happens to Diego Costa. Fuck him.

1 Like

Pretty good at that myself :smile:

You struck me more of a power bottom if I’m honest.

C’mon Leicester!

1 Like

That was a fluke! 1-0 Alonso.
Leicester planned to park the bus and play on counter before the game. They are pretty fucked now.
Perfect timing, shit header.

I think Chelsea have just taken Leicester’s parking space and are going to park their bus instead.

1 Like

That’s better from Leicester. They won’t still score though.
Quite a boring game, tbf.
That’s the David Luiz we know!
Albeit i can’t see Leicester scoring, Chelsea need a second.
Think Chelsea could drop points against another top 6 team like they did against Tottenham. Leicester are clearly not the case.

2-0 game over

Lucky. Alonso again.
Chelsea away fans not even giving a fuck about the game, lol.
Fucking Leicester not even showing some fucking champions pride.

Chelsea looking pretty good. Doesn’t seem like they’re missing Costa to me…

1 Like

AHAHAHAH! Not even in training you see a goal like this. Was Schmeichel on drug?
I wasted my time in watching this.

Some good games tomorrow, wish I had Monday off work haha.

1 Like

So is there anyone out there that thinks we play some boring football, and then turned on the Chelsea match and thought, “wow Chelsea are playing fantastic football, so easy on the eye”? Serious question.

Leicester today were a Championship team. Without Mahrez and Slimani, they played with a typical Second Division XI.

1 Like

Watching MotD. Can’t express how much everything about Leicester City irritates me.

2 Likes

Chelsea had a stretch when they played great but now they are being just clinical you could say. I couldn’t care less how we played if it resulted in us winning the Premier League.