The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Glory hunters you say? Wasn’t 1998 when we won the double? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Who were you Phoebica in old OA?
El Bee?

I don’t know who El Bee is

It might come as a shock, but she was also known as Phoebica on old OA :wenger: I must be the only one who remembers.

Besides, Bee is nothing like Phoebica. The latter actually spoken more about Football in the last 2 weeks, than Bee ever did during her 5 years on the old site.

4 Likes

Haha yeah. I didn’t chat as much on old site though. I thought I’d hate the new site but I actually prefer it, it’s like Red Cafe - which I love (for a laugh)

Also, for the record, my name is not Phoebe

Like I said to you when you rejoined, it’s a big shock the old site to the new one and it feels very weird at first, but you really get used to it quick and just functions better, glad you’re enjoying the place :slight_smile:

I remember the origins of your username. This thread might do the trick :wink:

Thanks! I’m doing a three strikes and you’re out kinda rule. Like Diago Costa, next yellow card is a suspension. So yeah, next person to call me “Pheeps”, and i’m dragging that thread up, lol

Okies.

Phoebo?

3 Likes

Yes, that’s it, lol

Don’t give a fuck. It’s an Europa League game. We aim higher :ozil2:

I wasn’t aware that we play Everton on bloody Tuesday! The fixture pile up soon begins then.

1 Like

Had no idea who Okaka was. But he’s just scored a sexy goal for Watford. Nice back heel.

You never saw Conte at Juve then. I don’t doubt he’s a great coach but he’s an insufferable cunt, wait til things start going against him. He’s an arrogant wanker.

:cech:

1 Like

Former Fulham, Roma and Sampdoria player. He has never lived up to his good reputation.

Ha. I watched some of their games yeah, but when it’s in another country I don’t tend to have any feelings either way towards the manager, other than José. No one can be any worse than him.

Yeah I Googled him after his goal, was surprised to see he was only 27 too, looks older.

People on Twitter comparing his goal to Zola’s. I’m not sure it was THAT good.

1 Like

Everton are looking like relegation material

3-1 Watford. :giroud:

Header from a corner.