The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

League is bonkers and awesome right now… West Brom and Watford threatening Europe lol. And holy crap Everton are in a free fall - wonder if a cheeky bid for one of their promising players in Jan/summer makes sense - can see them struggling to get back into the top 6 this year with the way they have just capitulated

Luckily for them, there are many more worse teams than them.

Nonetheless, it is really weird to see how they’ve just completely dropped off in form after the start of the season they had.

Someone suggested is it a Koeman thing, or is the mentality within the club just weak as a knock on effect of the last few years?

Maybe they just aren’t that good ? I too thought they were underachieving but they have been pretty bad for a long period now, the 13/14 season just looks like an anomaly.

Leicester up 1 nil cmon lads!! Good old rat-face.

Hahaha 2 nil Leicester!!!

2-0 in less than 5 minutes haha

I bet Joe Hart would have saved that. :smile_cat:

Great goal by Andy King!

What a start to this game!

What a start!!

Bravo defiently at fault for the 2nd for me. Should be tipping that over.

It’s like Leicester have gone back to last season for 5 minutes lol.

1 Like

Leicester at an outrageous 4/1 was always value here

How much money have City spent on their defence? It’s so bad, man!

3-0

Guardiola ball is flat.

That was cocky from Mahrez…And brill. :smiley:

City was deplorable defensively last season and they are still poor which is a massive concern for them.

Fuck me those two are sublime. Have to laugh at all the Arsenal fans writing them off just because they’ve shown some complacency after practically winning the lottery.

Erm…OK. :joy:

Mahrez has been awesome today. His first touch is simply amazing.

City at the back look shambolic, not sure why guardiola keeps messing around with it.

2 Likes

Mahrez will be moving to a top club at the end of the season.

3-0 to Leicester? :cech: