The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

be great if both Leicester and Burnley Win, imagine what it would be like in redcafe if burnley beat manu LOL

Unfortunate second yellow for Herrera though. He clearly slipped.

Yea, thatā€™s a bullshit decision by Clattenburg. He barely touches him too.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and LOL @ Ibrahimovicā€™s misses, itā€™s looking like age is finally catching up with him.

Manu and the scum have drew, shame bloody Mancity won by 4 takes us to 2nd.

Good day.

Man United had 36 shots & 19 corners and couldnā€™t score ? WTF absolute tears.

2 Likes

Everyone can beat everyone in the PLā€¦ Burnley play with a player more and decide to put 11 men in the box :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m not so sure you can say that already, even though I obviously agree that that his finishing was comically bad today. But most strikers that decline, end up not being able to produce any kind of shot volume at all. Iā€™m not entirely sure if their finishing, whenever they end up with any chances, is usually that much worse. Worse probably, but this much worse? I canā€™t imagine that. Today he was basically Sango in front of goal, but pretty much peak Ibra in the final third. He is still on more than 5 shots per game, and had 12 (!) shots today. Not to mention, he created 4 chances, played 3 through-balls and was very impressive in general. This really doesnā€™t look like a player declining that much, but rather, someone who is having the worst luck of his life.

@Aussiegooner

37 shots ! :smiley:

Burnley with another ridiculous fluke, to be honest. Canā€™t imagine them staying up, when they play this kind of football.

1 Like

HAHAHA :joy:

1 Like

Thatā€™s brutal. Although, I honestly expected it to look even worse, with even more big chances for United. And those shot locations outside the boxā€¦dear god. Players should be fined for that shit.

If itā€™s one thing I still very much like about Wenger, then itā€™s the lack of these extremely silly long shots.

Lol at Manure and Tottenumb, but i would have liked to top the league.

Iā€™m sure Pogba would rather pay the fine that stop shooting from there.

3 Likes

Hmm strange that the unluckiest period on his career just happens to coincide with his move to the premier league. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s no correlation though.

As always, here is the gold: http://www.redcafe.net/threads/post-match-vs-burnley.423137/

2 Likes

Liverpool are just crazy! Leading 3-2 at HT against Palace after being two times up.

I like the post that says ā€œwe need a striker desperately.ā€
As if Ibrahimovic, Martial and Rashford arenā€™t enough.

They had a game a few weeks ago where they had around thirty shots and didnā€™t score, so perhaps Mourinho should start picking Martial or Ashford to start, rather than persevering with a player who is too old for the PL, at the top level.

Who is Mourinho going to blame for this performance?

Not himself, thatā€™s for sure.

Rashford, not Ashfordā€¦just letting you know.

My predictive text keeps doing that.
Although I should have checked it before posting it.

Best young player in the PL and would be ideal in our team.

I think his lack of pace means heā€™s a bit off balance at times when heā€™s trying to finish. There must be less space than in France. Giroud smashed 21 goals in France. I mean Ibrah didnā€™t rip it up in Spain either and heā€™s older now. Their play being static doesnā€™t help him either.