The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

1-1 Firmino. They are gonna win it now.
Another penalty to Liverpool. 2-1 Milner.

so close for Swansea on OT!

1-2 FT.

1 Like

2-1 FT for Klopp’s side. They are second atm. Now let’s see Conte.

Much as I hate Chelsea, Conte seems a real Italian style gentleman. I have watched a few interviews with him, both with clubs and the Italian NT and say what you will but as far as I can tell, as a man he has class, it is in the language he uses. Those eyes of his probably help, but he reminds me a bif of Maldini in that sense.

Swansea are such clowns. Gifted a penalty to City to win a game that they probably wouldn’t have and now gifted a penalty again, to Liverpool, in a game where again they probably wouldn’t have won otherwise. Clowns.

1 Like

Certs for relegation imo. Worst team in the league

1 Like

If Allaydyce doesnt get banned Swansea should move for him now.
This current blokes not upto it. No goals in this team. Theyll go.

1 Like

Bournemouth and WBA up. Moyes is getting sacked very soon.
Chelsea 0-0 HT. Hull have been the better side so far.

Wilshere starting for Bournemouth

1 Like

Chelsea relying on Hazard. He almost scored a great solo goal.
1-1 Deeney and Boro take the lead against West Ham. Bilic can’t survive any longer.

Wow west ham losing AGAIN, what has happened to them, they were bastards last season, this season they are utter shit!

Payet with a lifeline 1-1

1 Like

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! AHAHAHAH! LMAO! CHATSKI MISSED an incredible chance!
1-1 Payet.
William! Golazo!
Fuck! Another golazo for Chelsea. 2-0 the cunt.
Great display in Watford-Bournemouth. Bournemouth take the lead again with King, then Success equalizes immediately.

1 Like

PAYET :campbell:

9 Likes

Sunderland equalize with van Aanholt.
Only Chelsea won in the afternoon. Massive win for them, considering they are up against Leicester and Manchester United in the next two games.

Wilshere missed a sitter just before being subbed off. Didn’t see any of the first half but he was said to be a little anonymous, 2nd half slightly better.

1 Like

I can see spurs getting something out of their game against Man City and there could be a few goals in it as well.

We should win comfortably, as long as we can break down their defence.
They haven’t scored many this season, so we should win without letting any in.

1 Like

Looked at this goal again this morning and noticed something. Look at their #17, the guy Payet turns around by the side line in the beginning of his run. Keep looking at what he does the entire rest of the clip. How lazy is this guy lol

2 Likes

Mike van der Horn? Turns like a pregnant Yak.

I can Swansea actually going down this year after a number of comfortable seasons, shame really.

1 Like

Only a matter of time for United you feel

They are still 0-0 at HT :wenger:
FFS Allen! Should have scored.
Stoke playing well atm.
Herrera so close with a great effort from outside box. Martial and Rooney on.
And now Ibra comes close with another long range shot.
It was coming. 1-0 Martial.
Stoke have collapsed after conceding. Blind and Ibra almost with the 2-0.