Tennis

Federer with a great challenge on a second serve line call to give him a break and now leading 3-0

Well in Feds :goat:

Joins Court, Graf and Williams in the 20+ club, altho when you factor in the greater depth of the menā€™s game over the years youā€™d have to say heā€™s #1

1 Like

Winning slams at the age of 36, what an absolute champion.

Reckon Fed goes the same tactic as last season and gives the whole European clay court swing a miss ?

Federer beats Robin Haase in the Rotterdam QF he will return to world no 1 aged 36 years 6 months, overtaking the previous oldest Agassi 33 years 4 months.

Federer back to World no 1 on Monday morning when the rankings get updated, absolute genius.

Imagine if Fed was an Arsenal tennis player, he would get slagged off, called a cunt, and told he was totally shit every time he didnā€™t win a tournamentā€¦Poor bastardā€¦lolol

I am not much of a follower of tennis anymore but back in the day I just loved everything about Andre Aggasi. Could never even admire how good a player Sampras was because I couldnā€™t see past the fact he wasnā€™t Aggasi. But the last few years watching Federer from time to time, man heā€™s just the best ever and itā€™s impossible (imo) not to admire that and rank him as my favourite in the sport ever. Bet his autobiography isnā€™t half as interesting as Aggasis though. :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s probably one of the stupidest things Iā€™ve read on here. Well done. Lol.

9 Likes

Why, cos you didnt agreeā€¦twat.

1 Like

Typical negative Arsenal fan response.

8 Likes

No, itā€™s because it was a shit analogy. You know that too, not even deep down, you just know it.

1 Like

But its the truth, and deep down you know it tooā€¦too many negatives on here, and trust me, they donā€™t make a positiveā€¦

The club is the negative. The posts on here are a reflection of that.

Federer and The Arsenal Football Club are not comparable.

1 Like

I never said they were, however, so called supporters on here will find any excuse to be negativeā€¦Thatā€™s all i was trying to put acrossā€¦

Sure you werenā€™t. Anyway my point is made. Cā€™ya.

Well done, point taken? Cya

:grin:

https://twitter.com/rogerfederer/status/964645219760201728

Oh dear Johnny has had an old fashioned mare here.

Ooops, looks like iā€™ve upset Mr Positive himselfā€¦