Formula One

Here we go @Electrifying! Fuck Lewis and that mad dutch kid :ozil2:

Hamilton already leading :xhaka:

Oh well! Big pole for Lewis. At least Ferrari is 2nd and 3rd.

:goat:

We know he is favourite. Just hope it doesnā€™t become embarassing.

I mean my knowledge of the sport is mainstream so Iā€™d want to know this from one of the more seasoned F1 followersā€¦

How much of Hamiltonā€™s success is because heā€™s a great driver? Or is it literally just because he has the best car and he happens to be a good driver too?

Both. But if you donā€™t have a great car you donā€™t win. When Red Bull had the best cars Vettel was racking up championships like it was nothing. But Iā€™m not sure Hamilton was the lesser driver at that point. Now Hamilton is doing the same. Rosberg also won a world championship with Mercedes. I reckon if Red Bull had the same type of quality cars as Mercedes/Ferrari the gap would also have been smaller that is was last season. Maybe weā€™ll see that this year if they have improved.

3 Likes

He is a great driver, but these Mercedes cars are the most dominant the sport has ever seen.

So itā€™s a bit of both.

Onto the qualifying,I guess that was the ā€˜party modeā€™ he was talking about earlier.

Still, surprised to see the Ferraris closer, weā€™re not too fucked yet @Luca_from_Italy

Lol @Bottas

2 Likes

Yeah, especially Kimi has looked in great form during all the weekend. Fingers crossed for tomorrowā€™s race.

1 Like

I cant get over how bad the halo looks on the cockpit cam. Hideous.

3 Likes

:grin:

https://streamable.com/davfz

2 Likes

Cocky bastard :smile:

Aint slept a wink. This better be worth it!

1 Like

What time is the race???

Seb leading Lewis after Haas has fucked it up in style.
6 laps to go. 1.2 seconds between Seb and Lewis.
Yes Seb! Very lucky, but i take it :smile:

1 Like

Fantastic win! A bit of Karma after Lewis winding Seb up yesterday

But itā€™s a shame Mercedes look far ahead.

1 Like

Not getting excited after just one race. But I do hope itā€™s a more even competition this year. Not just all about Mercedes and Ferrari.

Toto and Lewis were so fucking cocky yesterday. Stick your party up your ass now :mustafi:

Ferrari had to cheat to win. Unlucky for Lewis who was clearly the quickest over the whole weekend :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yeah! They told Haas to go out on a purpose. Fucking Lewis fanboys :xhaka: