Formula One

Dutch are never cunts :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Technically speaking, Verstappen was born and raised in Belgium. Still lives there infact. Though like I say, canā€™t help but feel his Dad side of him comes out when heā€™s in the cockpit, so thatā€™ll be the Dutch side of him :gunnersaurus:

2 Likes

Yeah, his dad was a bit of a cunt, but a very average driver.

2 Likes

Jos the Toss??

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe Ferrariā€™s luck. This could have, hell, should have been a race when one if not both cars finished on the podium, and what do they do, fuck up each otherā€™s race. Seb was partially at fault but if you look at that incident from his perspective (his on board camera), you can see that he left Kimi enough space to make that turn. He had no way of knowing that Kimi had Max on his inside. Just rotten luck, worse for Kimi cause he was looking real quick in qualifying. This season just isnā€™t gonna happen for Ferrari.

1 Like

Next week in Monza. Please Ferrari, donā€™t fuck it up our race as well! It would be criminal :bellerin:

So Felipe Massa announced heā€™ll be retirng from F1 at the end of the season. Probably about the right time. Williams are getting slower and his results havenā€™t been all that great this season, so right time to get out while heā€™s still seen in good light.

1 Like

Massa will always be remembered for losing the title on the last corner.

3 Likes

He hasnā€™t been been the same since that accident in Budapest. Right decision to retire.

Yes, good decisionā€¦not much to see in this sport anyway these days :disappointed:

1 Like

Never enter this thread again

Finally Verstappen has been warned. But i guess he wonā€™t get punished in the end.

Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t guarantee that :smile: , what I can do though, is to not watch the remaining races until next season.

Hats off for Lewis. WC driver!

Jensen Button to retire too now. Fair play to him, looked at on point his career was going nowhere fast, but ended up being a world champions and built a reputation as a very credible top class driver.

Fair play to him.

1 Like

Best national anthem in the world and they donā€™t let the tifosi sing it themselves ffs.

The first corner is going to be pretty hectic I reckon, if Hamilton and Rosberg can get a clean first corner they should move away from the field pretty quick.

1 Like

Dear Lewis, it might be a great fuck up that horrible start :facepalm:. Now Nico is only two points behind. And thanks god a Ferrari finally finished third! :wilshere:

Is it too much to ask for some wheel to wheel racing at the front ffs.

3 Likes

What a snooze fest that was.

Tbh on a track with 70 percent full throttle, it really does amplify the differences in power between the teams.

Knocks at turn 1, overtaking down the main straight only, cars getting ridiculously spaced out. Typical Monza.

I think the only reason (like Monaco) thats its just about still in the calendar is mainly to do with its history and the attraction. As a track, its basic as fuck.