Formula One

What a mental start to this race. Something is happening everywhere.

I think Magnusson is very lucky that the impact was on the back of the car. A head-on then could have been very different.

Any video available yet?

Allan McNishBBC Radio 5 live Formula 1 analystPosted at 14:19
Kevin Magnussen is out of the car and is hobbling a bit. That was a
monster, monster accident. The car is completely destroyed and mounted
on the wall.
It was an odd place to have the accident. He came over the top of
the hill, he over-steered one way, then it caught and flicked him into
the wall.
He is very fortunate to get out of that OK as that is 180 miles per hour crash.

1 Like

Verstappen is becoming too cocky. He needs to calm the fuck down.

KImi gets so much bad luck :weary: That was one time where Maxā€™s aggression did not pay off. He got a bit desperate after a poor start, wanting to do well in his home race.

2 Likes

He would have won 2 championships with Mclaren. It was a miracle that his luck didnā€™t prevent him wining that title in 2007.

1 Like

Lol at Max going into turn one like a playstation game. But he will learn.

Crazy start!

What a gp so far!

Max annoys me quite a lot when heā€™s defending, he turns so late that itā€™s borderline dangerous. Understand why Kimi was a little pissed off

3 Likes

Tbf Sebi was a little at fault too from what I saw.

Bloody Ferrari this season, every time the win is there for the taking, completely balls it up in spectacular fashion.

Decent race that. Really pleased for Hulkenberg in 4th, even if that elusive podium continues! Force India infact overtake Williams for 4th. Williams have been hugely disappointing this season.

Hamilton will be pretty satified to get on the podium after all that drama.

First of all, Ferrari threw it away in a typical Arsenal way :santi:. Second, Verstappen runs the risk of becoming ā€œthe new Montoyaā€. Calm the fuck down mate!

1 Like

I think Maxā€™s inexperience really shone through in this race. We know he is fast but heā€™s got to learn when to push and when to hold. He bogged down at the start and kind of kamikazeeā€™d into turn one. Vettel takes some blame as well but he wasnā€™t to know Kimi would need more room due to Max up the kerb.

Fantastic result for Lewis although things could not have gone any better for him lets face it. That free tyre change during the red flag sorted him out nicely.

Fair play to Force India too who quietly and confidently went about their business today. Perez with the overtake of the day on Massa in Les Combes.

1 Like

The other thing I donā€™t understand is, Max forced Kimi and Perez off the track at some point in the race without making a proper attempt at turning into the corner by hitting them. Yet in the last race at Germany, Rosberg puts some manners on Max for a change and yet he got a penalty :xhaka:

Heā€™s a terrific young driver, but he is still has a lot of growing up to do. Heā€™s becoming rather self entitled. Thereā€™s one thing standing your ground and then theres quite another behaving like a bit of a prick. Donā€™t end up like your Dad, Maxā€¦

1 Like

Really stupid move by Vettel vs Kimi, cost both of them the race. Hamilton with about as much luck as possible. Every half-serious contender except Ricciardo falling behind through accidents and then a perfectly timed safety car to come even closer. This is what you need as well to become champ.

Verstappen would need to get a penalty to stop behaving like a prick.

Great race! Been a couple of really good races this year when things get ā€œshaken upā€ a bit. I donā€™t mean it was nice to see Rasmusens crash (glad the impact wasnā€™t to the front). But thereā€™s been too much of a one sided event by a single dominating team for a few years.
Was expecting a fistfight in the pits after Max move. But it shows just how young he is. If I was Kimi I would grab him by his ear and have him polish some f*ing helmets instead!

Verstappen: ā€œFerrari ruined my race. I couldnā€™t let them overtake meā€.

Jeez! This guy is becoming too cocky.

He is a fucking wanker. But he will be untouchable right now because he is F1ā€™s golden boy, bringing Bernie some cash.

2 Likes

Verstappen=Diego Costa.

Yeah, his behaviour is starting to mirror his cuntish face! :bellerin:

1 Like