Formula One

It starts in 2 hours right? Not sure I can stay awake for another 3.5 :confused:

1 Like

What time is it over your way lads?

5:20 AMā€¦ with summer time switching this night.

10pm for me, i can handle that.

4.25 here at the mo. British summer time so clocks went forward 1 hour this eve which helped a bit. Race starts in 90 mins

1 Like

@PPB and @Midfield_Maestro, you guys might aswell carry on then, might need something a little stronger than coffee though haha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @BigWeng_4LYFEā€¦ that is a good time for watching racing IMO! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m used to watching Indy car with a bratwurst and beer in hand around lunch time, but 10pm will be a lot quieter with the kids in bed at least :joy:

1 Like

Getting to that stage where ypure so tired youre not actually tired anymore :confused:

Thatā€™s when you know itā€™s getting good and the hallucinations arenā€™t far off!

1 Like

I actually feel sorry for Hamilton. I get the impression he cares more about the money than the driving itself. Thereā€™s more money hanging around his neck than most people would probably earn in their entire lifetime.

Thatā€™s right, you gotta break through that first wall.

Ferrari are basically keeping up with Mercedes for 15 rounds now. Thatā€™s more than in the previous 3 years combined. :grinning:

1 Like

I dont think Hamilton will win this

1 Like

Ferrari is currently holding a strategy meeting on how to still fuck up the race for Vettel. :grinning:

1 Like

Ferrari :giroud2:

Kimi :sanchez2:

Absolutely dreadful pace by him. Being caught by Maxā€¦

2 Likes

Heā€™s surely on another setup than Seb. The gap between them is not that big.

1 Like

Get the fuck in Seb! Totally outclassed Lewis. We finally managed to win a race. The only negative thing is Kimi who couldnā€™t keep it up with Vettel.

2 Likes

Really wish I got up for this! Will have to watch the highlights later.
Glad Seb got the win, should be a good season!

1 Like

Seeing Toto Wolff get ā€˜annoyedā€™ for the cameras was funny.

Great strategy by Ferrari, picked the only window of opportunity to get that Ferrari out in front. Vettel back in the game!

1 Like

What a driver Alonso is.

Such a shame that he is in such an awful car, seems as if Mclaren havenā€™t made that much progress over the summer. Going to be another tough and awful season for them it seems.

2 Likes