OA Birthdays

I already am :wink:

Thanks man, that is one hell of a cake haha I’d be all over that

27 is a clean age anyway if you have OCD. Born in 1990 so it’s just facts you can remember your age more comfortably as the year ends in 0.

1 Like

Ah, that’ll be why I keep forgetting my age then, I wasn’t born in a year ending in 0 :facepalm:

4 Likes

Have a marvellous day of birth, sir.

If you’re old then you don’t have to strain to think if you were born in a year ending 0 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy bday Cristo. Which country are you celebrating it in? :grinning:

Lol :smile::smile:

Unless its before your birthday in said year? What do you do then? :joy:

Here in Bath! It’s my girlfriends summer ball today so we’re going to that.

And then on Monday we’re off to Sorrento for 5 days on her granddads dime so it could be worse :grin:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @Cristo

I did say if you have OCD you think it’s cleaner to be born on a year ending in 0 :grinning:

I was born in 1990 and my dad was born in 1960, which is bloody great as I never forget how old he’ll be on any given birthday, whereas with my mum and step mum I’m forever struggling to remember/work out how old they’ll be when that time of year rolls around.

I manage to remember how old I’ll be without the help of the 0 on the end though.

Happy Birthday @Cristo, I figured when I saw 24 posts in this thread it would either be a girl’s birthday or yours :grin:

3 Likes

Sweet. Enjoy dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure whether to congratulate you on your birthday or having a girlfriend @Cristo

Happy birthday, you cool Carlsberg :hipster:

Happy Birthday Cristo, have a good one!

@Cristo Happy Birthday son, hope it’s a great one.

1 Like

Belated Birthday wishes @Cristo. Hope you had a good one.

@Leper

Everyone bow to Mr Shitblogs on his birthday. :wink:

Have a good one, sir! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a good one @Leper :+1:

1 Like