Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Don’t care still the best comeback I’ve seen, winning 3 straight vs a 73 win team, including 2 at Oracle against a team that had a 39-2 record.,

Great bounce back game by the Rockets.

+30 for the Cavs in game 3, Lebron with some incredible passes, and JR Smith finally decided to contribute.

1 Like

I think Cleveland can win every game in Ohio, not sure if they can pinch one in Boston though.

Cavs restore parity at 2-2, after another huge game from the King.

2 Likes

I said a while ago in this thread that Golden State will win 4 in a row, I’m standing by that. The 4 all stars are still well in thier prime for at least 2 more seasons.

Maybe I jinxed Golden State, think they went 3-18 in the 4th :eyes:. Rockets come from 12 down to win 95-92 series now 2-2.

James Harden is disgusting. I’m fully behind the Rockets in this series.

1 Like

That doesn’t really make sense, if he’s disgusting wouldn’t you be behind the Warriors ?

Celtics win Game 5 easily, amazing how dominant the home team has been in this series.

Rockets win 98-94 in game 5 to take a 3-2 series lead, but it seems Chris Paul has hurt his hamstring in the final minute.

1 Like

Fucking fuck, Rockets bout to knock these cunts off and they are thrown a lifeline ffs :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

They must rest him in Game 6 and pray that he can be fit for the finale.

2 Likes

I think Iguodala being out for GSW is a bigger problem than anyone is talking about.

1 Like

LeBron James 7 40 + games this post season :joy:

1 Like

Would really like to see a different final this year. But I never count out LeBron, even in Boston and with all the minutes he played. As for the Rockets, I sure hope they can manage with out Chris Paul.

When was the last time both went to a game 7? I think GSW will win at home.

I legit can’t remember the last time both conference finals went 7 games… I remember Miami beat Boston in 7 in 2012 & OKC beat Spurs in 6.

LeBron James is ridiculous.

2 Likes

K. Love out for game 7 apparently, the King has got to drop 50 with a triple double and make sure JR smith is on the bench smoking his weed or even staying in Cleveland.

1 Like

Going to be funny to see how many games Cleveland win next year when Bron leaves.

1 Like