The Mighty Arsenal vs Sheik Mansour's Plaything

Shame on all you doubters… Holding is going to be the bollox…

Come on you rip roaring reds…
FOYS.

4 Likes

Holding and the Ox was in beast mode today. Superb performances.

1 Like

Party time…

Breakthrough moment for Holding, no doubt. He’s got to play more.

2 Likes

I just hope we keep this up, we see it all to often thinking we have turned a corner then the performances drop and we look terrible again, hope this attitude starts to stick!

1 Like

I’m not much of a gambling man in terms of using apps and stuff. But I put £20 on Arsenal to win and both teams to score and £10 on over 2.5. But my Arsenal to win bet didn’t come through. Is that bexause of the fact it had to be done in normal time?

Yep, that’s why you can back the draw. Extra time is usually only included if specifically stated in the bet.

1 Like

Ah, I see. That’s annoying. Could have made a decent return on both those bets coming through.

1 Like
15 Likes

I think we can all agree that @Cristo’s OP was what won this.

14 Likes

@Robin_L jinx broken

2 Likes

16 Likes

LMAO!

2 Likes

You might have called it, but did you back it? :wink:

FUCKING ELATED WITH THAT RESULT LADS GONNA GET PISSED AND CELEBRATE AT HOME ON MY OWN

1 Like

Nope lol.

1 Like

Can’t believe we won that :laughing:

Obviously good fortune must be recognised with their disallowed goal, hitting the post and then bar. But we had our chances late onto make it more comfortable, specifically Holding header and two efforts from Welbz.

Thought the team as a whole really turned up today. Amazing big game performances from Holding, Gabriel, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Monreal.

You cannot deny the 3 at the back paid dividends despite our good fortune

I’m off to Wembley next month, sweet :sunglasses:

2 Likes

There’s another way to celebrate?

Generally speaking, getting pissed with other people is more socially acceptable :smile:

Agreed on the good fortune but we were also denied a penalty which should have been given, which deserves a mention.

3 Likes