General News

2 Likes

Loads of Skunk about apparently :wink:

I know it’s a joke, but the picture on the left, is pretty much what the picture in the right is made up of…

2 Likes

Not really the point is it?

I think they’re both pretty much on the right :wink:

2 Likes

Cazzo merda @Gio! Populism has taken over Italy.

Can’t wait till Theresa may takes us into world war 3 with Russia, because of her stupidity and pathetic weakness as a leader

Wasn’t her speech met with cross party support?

Well I suppose I’d add Labour into that as well, pathetic opposition

Why women politicians wanna start WWIII for though? :smirk:

I’m quite supportive of May’s stance on the issue so far if I’m honest. As a Labour supporter I’m more worried by Corbyn’s (lack of) stance to the issue.

Just feel like it’s an opportunity for our weak leader to inflame tensions with a dangerous superpower to rally support around her.

What Russia did if it is confirmed it was them, was bad and the right response is necessary imo.

Would love if the city would stop laundering their dirty money through their banks, and hit them with these kinds of sanctions that are sure to hit them where it hurts.

Unfortunately for many reasons this won’t happen.

Well that’s pretty hysterical of you, as if she’ll take us to war with Russia lol

This whole histeria about Russia is annoying. First Clinton now her

1 Like

Western politicians could have fooled me, with some of the charged rhetoric they are spouting day after day.

I agree in regarding to the interference in elections rhetoric, but it seems as if this is a state sanctioned killing on British territory. That’s a bit more than baseless hysteria.

@Electrifying agree on the point about sanctions. The government will be very reluctant to hit bug investors so this rhetoric will probably amount to very little haha

Rhetoric is all it is, trying to appear tough to members of the public concerned by Russia doing whatever the fuck they want on British soil.

Rhetoric it sounds like you’ve fallen for. World War 3, come on.

1 Like

If you say so.

These people need to realise there is only so much you can cry wolf.

Blaming anything and everything (Brexit, indyref closeness etc) on russian meddling, calling them attacks on sovereignty, then when they actually do something, say the same thing.

There’s only so much shit flung at the Russians that they will take as well.

I don’t see it as being Russia’s interests to start world war 3 because Theresa May is posturing and trying to appear tough to the British public, but OK.

Let’s agree to disagree.

Best thing about it is, when it doesn’t happen I can gloat. If it does happen we’ll all be dead and I won’t have to worry about you rubbing it in. Perfect.

1 Like