General News

Ironically, those doing so would be huge fans of the term ‘fake news’.

I think your right but it also gives a platform for these people to be criticised straight away.
Before social media there were plenty of right wing campaigners who were writing for, and spouting nonsense for, newspapers like the Mail and the Sun and because of a lack of communication between the general public, apart from word of mouth, it would be believed and circulated.

As long as there is social media, and it’s free for everyone, these idiots will get the criticism they deserve.

utterly tragic that we call it news tbh.

1 Like

:ok_hand::clap:

What did Olly Murs do?

Tweeted about hearing gunshots while he was in Selfridges. There were none.

1 Like

Very intriguing…
Comment to the producer about childbirth was just downright evil

5 Likes

When I shaw that for the first time it looked so surreal. Movie type shit.

What’s this? I get the got reference obviously

War criminal from Yugo got convicted by the The Hague tribunal and he got a life long sentence. He killed himself by drinking poison.

Oh shit wasn’t this recent? Where’s the video? Fuck that’s metal, like the Texan congressman that shot himself in the head at a press conference

This was like Wednesday I think.

1 Like

That’s crazy. Can’t believe it took them that long to realise what he had done lol

1 Like

I’d be fucking nervous sitting next to him incase he spilt any haha

1 Like

Is it evil that I’m annoyed the camera didn’t film him after taking it? :eyes:

4 Likes

He was convicted for war crimes, so we can give you a pass I think :laughing:

4 Likes

He must’ve been ‘allowed’ to have that mickey on him.

2 Likes

Very interesting group SFH are. I think there are better ways to keep publications honest than their methods

1 Like

The companies seem to have a choice to make, will they make more money from the advertising or will they lose out due to the customers who won’t give them their custom as a result of the advertising.

They’ll make their decision based on what is best for their profits, isn’t that broadly how people want these things to work?

Let the market decide man :smile: