General News

Is that the 8 part drama series (the people vs OJ) or the 3 part storyville documentary?

Either way, both are excellent

Nah his live Parole hearing! Only in America

Linkin Park lead singer died. Suicide :confused:

Oh man ,Meteora and Hybrid Theory were my highschool years albums, shocking news .

2 Likes

Never a huge fan, but the songs stuck. Sad to hear it :pensive:RIP

OH FUCK! I do really like Linkin Park :frowning:

Fucking hell :worried:

There are some ppl absolutely fucked in the head roaming this earth. Sickening.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/898204495599083520

wtf is the matter with people nowadays!

Horrible news.

Sounds like the two armed men have entered a nearby restaurant.

La Rambla will be absolutely packed, dread to think how many people will get caught up in it.

Oh fuck! Even in Spain now!

:disappointed: horrible news to watch. RIP to those that have lost their lives, horrible death :cry:

These bastards seem to use vans as their method now over bombs

13 people dead now :cry:

https://twitter.com/elmundoes/status/898225352320970752

There are reports of a Spanish passport being found in the van involved in the attack. Presumably that’s the name they’ve seen.

FFS, my uncle is in Barcelona

Isn’t this the second one of these in a week? It’s long since ceased to be shocking news when you get notifications of these things, let’s just hope the perpetrators get gunned down in timely fashion with the minimum of casualties, Rip

1 Like

One suspect has been arrested, while two are runaway.

Fucking slimy cuntbag cowards…so you can fucking murder multiple people then run off disgusting wankstains, the fuckers should be found and destroyed. I feel the people that do these sort of things shouldnt even taste jail if there is no doubt they have the right people they should execute the motherfuckers like they executed innocent people, just give them a bullet to their fucking thick skulls spare us the bullshit of the trials and life sentence crap!

Islamic state claimed responsibility.