UEFA Europa League

2-0 Standard Liege and Celta score consolation goal.
Consolation goal my ass for Celta! 3-2 now! Ajax living dangerous. 2-4 Gent.
5-2 Shakhtar, lol!
3-5 now! Some crazy games today!
3-0 Standard.
Ajax, Braga, Fiorentina, Shakhtar, Salzburg, Standard Liege, Qarabag, Schalke, Southampton, Sparta Prague and Osmanlispor win.

Dolberg will be a big star no doubt mate, heā€™s shown so much greatness for a guy his age already. I recommend you keep tabs on him from now on :smiley: or just keep track on OA as any magic he produces is likely to be posted here haha.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been keeping an eye on him and he has scored some incredible goals, tonight was so well taken!!

Denmark are so desperate for a striker, I hope he can be the promised one for us.

2 Likes

Some Ajax fans have started calling the Amsterdam ArenA ā€˜Dollywoodā€™ haha.

2 Likes

He might as well just change his name to Goalberg

You donā€™t like Jorgensen? Heā€™s been killing it with Feyenoord too. Dolberg will have a higher ceiling, but still.

Heā€™s good but isnā€™t really doing anything for our national team. I also thought he was a winger?

He is playing as a centre forward for Feyenoord. He also had a excellent start to the season. I think he has 8 goals in 11 games in the Eredivisie.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know that. Thatā€™s very promising and makes me happy :blush:

the Danes are coming. dark days lie ahead for the rest of Europe.

1 Like

Always find it crazy how young this guy still is, only 19 but seems like heā€™s been around forever.

Good goal.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/lyp4.mp4?token=1481214524_3c2f86ef0fd3e98c5a3a7a9f90144f67e81b3ad3

3 Likes

First half:
Astana - Apoel 0-1
Fenerbahce - Zorya 0-0
Gabala - Anderlecht 1-1
Zenit - M. Tel Aviv 1-0

@Burgundy, who is after him?

Ha ha ha, Thursday night Spursy.
Still laughing.

1 Like

FT:
Astana - Apoel 2-1
Fenerbahce - Zorya 2-0
Gabala - Anderlecht 1-3
Zenit - M. Tel Aviv 2-0

Fiorentina already down against PAOK. I am watching Inter though.
Quick 2-0 by Inter! Icardi and Brozovic. They can still qualify, as Sparta Prague are beating Southampton.
Ajax, Celta Vigo, PAOK, Red Bull, Slovan Liberec, Schalke, Shakhtar, Sparta Prague, Osmanlispor, Villareal and Inter are all winning. No problem for Inter in controlling a poor Hapoel Beer Sheva side.
What a goal it would have been by Icardi! He hits the bar in the end.
Hapoel pull one back. Great diving header.
Oh! Hapoel should have equalized. They are slowly taking control of the game now.
What a game now! Handanovic causes a penalty and got sent off. 2-2!
The israeli outfit close to score the 3-2 after equalizing. Inter have disappeared.

Sparta Prague have beaten Southampton 1-0 so what does that mean for the Saints ?

The last game against Hapoel decide everything.
Ajax, PAOK, Slovan Liberec, Schalke, Shakhtar, Sparta Prague and Steaua win as well.

Sassuolo already up against Bilbao. Meanwhile, Manure have started well.
Garcia equalize for Bilbao, Dzeko puts Roma ahead against Plzen and Genk and AZ take the lead as well.
Plzen equalize. Roma are too way overatted. And United are back at being shit :wilshere:
Fuck! Fucking double lucky save by Romero. Feyenoord should be ahead.
Here we go. United take the lead thanks to Rooney. Good link up play between him and Ibra.

Inter are a joke. How a club with many good players canā€™t take a single point against Beer Sheva, conceding five goals? If they want to react and make a step forward, they should sack the board, the manager (because isnā€™t good for a club who wants to qualify for the Champions League) and many players, starting with Jeison Murillo (he was good in Spain but he is totally awful in Italy) and Mauro Icardi.

Better then them, there are Zenith (Iā€™m still a fan of Kokorin), Ajax (many young players from the U19, today. They are a joy to watch under Peter Bosz), Shaktar (Dudu is still in business :heart_eyes:) and Schalke.

United (because they have a great squad for the Europe League), Zenith and Ajax are my personal favourites to reach the semifinals, plus the squad from the CL who will join them (Napoli or Benfica, PSV if they will beat Rostov).

Ha ha ha, Inter.
Iā€™ve been to watch Hapoel Beer Sheva. To describe them as a pub team, would be insulting to the Dog & Duck.
Iā€™ve not liked Inter and their ultras since INCE prick, played for them.

Oh, by the way. Iā€™m still laughing at Spursy. The gift that just keeps giving. W4NKERS

1 Like

Sacking another manager after de Boer? :bellerin: Itā€™s the club who are the problem.