UEFA Europa League

If Bayern Munich come 3rd in the CL group this year i will just lose all hope :joy:

2 Likes

We don’t have an exciting bunch of youngsters for this to be relevant.

Haha and Amaury Bischoff and Fran Merida were?!

I think Nelson, Iwobi, AMN, Willock, Chambers, Holding etc. have potential and could be very good, and this gives them the opportunity to shine while also easing players like Wilshere back into the game and getting players like Walcott, Elneny, and Giroud minutes.

Win win for us imo. More so than the Champions League where we’d be too scared of losing so we’d be overplaying all of starters.

When we are gonna face Bayern who are getting knocked out from the Champions League :xhaka:

Zenit already up against Rosenborg.
Meanwhile, Astana beat Maccabi 4-0.
Balotelli puts Nice up against Lazio.
Very quick equalizer for Lazio. Caicedo.
Red Bull take the lead as well.

Luca, we don’t need the pointless updates. Anyone who is interested won’t be thinking “How shall I find out the Astana score? I know, I’ll check if that bloke on OA has posted it.”

3 Likes

Just ignore this thread :wink:

1 Like

Nope :blush:

As expected, you do really hate me.

Now i am just focusing on our game :wink:

He’s got players in his team who were playing non league football pretty recently. Great achievement. We’ll take him :grin:

By the power of twitter he’ll be Rochdale manager in no time.

What a fucking great goal that was. Wilshere is sublime in this form.

2 Likes

That’s mightily impressive. That group has Bilbao and Hertha in it.

BATE, Steaua Bucarest, Red Bull, Lugano, Marseille, Lazio, Real Sociedad, Zenit and Zorya win. Bilbao and Vitesse draw, instead.

Atalanta have started well.
Penalty to Lyon! 1-0!
1-0 Atalanta with Ilicic. It was coming.
Zlin up as well.
Atalanta dominating the game atm. Almost 2-0 now.
Atalanta are wasting too many chances.
Lokomotiv Moscow up.
Young Boys and Slavia Prague also up, while Copenaghen draw.
Rijeka up against Austria Wien.
Braga down at home.
Villareal still shit, despite sacking the manager. 2-0 Slavia.
2-0 Rijeka as well and 1-1 Sheriff.
Dinamo Kyiv equalize.
Villereal pull one back and Young Boys score the second. Meanwhile, Atalanta haven’t scored the second yet, desping having many chances.

Probably need Neverton to win this. Koeman keeps his job for one more Sunday at least.

As crap as Wenger is (this sentence doesnt really need finishing) against Koeman, a struggling Arsenal will beat a struggling Neverton 9 times out of 10. A struggling Arsenal against a resurgent Everton under a new gaffer? Don’t fancy our chances

1 Like

2-2 Dinamo.
1-0 Hoffenheim.

Given Wenger’s record away from home vs Koeman I don’t fancy our chances regardless sadly.

Christ! Atalanta got rightly punished for being so wasteful. 1-1.
2-0 Ludogorest and Hoffenheim.
Yes Petagna! 2-1!
Maybe game over. 3-1 Freuler.
1-1 Everton. Williams should be off.
YES! LYON!

1 Like

Dirty Everton fan. Williams is nuts!

Williams should be off but just scored the equalizer

1 Like