UEFA Europa League

The article referring to previous match footage…

11 Likes

FC Koeln spelt their name wrong. No umlaut or E.

I think that’s probably fake.

1 Like

funny what i hear about Koeln/Köln/Cologne or what ever you call it :slight_smile:

does anybody know how many tickets are curently available for the game vs Köln/Koeln/Cologne :slight_smile: ??

who the hell are they? :sunglasses:

Wait, did I just get roasted? :thinking:

1 Like

never would do something like that :kissing:

but i bet you are a arsenal member or know some members, don´t you? please help me, mr funny Persona :wink:

2 Likes

Not a member and don’t know any. Sorry about that. Good luck though. :+1:

2 Likes

It starts next week! :mustafi:

Winning this weekend would really get me ready for this.

I just want to see Arsenal group stage-Vela-cameo-cheeky-chip-in levels for a distance in Europe again, before taking ahold of whoever seriously come the new year. Give me something fellas.

2 Likes

Tried to get flights from mcr to malpensa (milan) for the Athens game and they are £120 on the Thursday, then £20 to return on the Friday it’s a joke

Thank you!

Nobody knows a arsenal member here? I would pay some more and lot of beer of course :beers:

Too bad drayton got banned, he was always up to take someone to a match.

3 Likes

Yeah that really was unfortunate

2 Likes

always bad when good guys get banned! was he banned because of ticket thing?

you two aren´t member?
in best way, i would like to have tickets above or near to the away sector. i arrive one day before the game, so don´t think thre´s a risk for anybody? and i´m not a hooligan or something :slight_smile: just want to support my club! In this case it means a lot to me…

guess again

7 Likes

Don’t guess again. No need to go over that again.

3 Likes

he´s right. That´s nothing to speak about in a open Community!

guys, what can id do to get a ticket? really need help or good advices! running bit out of time!:worried:

This has never really been a ticket trading site to be honest. A lot of our members are international rather than local. I don’t think you are going to have any luck through here.

I note that the game has now gone to friends and family, that means there are/will be paper tickets out there which I suspect will make it easier for you to pick up a ticket on the night of the game itself.

I know one of our members used to use this Twitter to get tickets also so maybe try these guys…

https://mobile.twitter.com/arsenal_tickets?lang=en

1 Like

I don’t like to advertise a rival site, especially one containing so many fuckwits on it, but you are far more likely to get a ticket via onlinegooner

It has a much higher proportion of regular match going fans, plus it’s considerably more vitriolic than this place, so they aren’t going to care a lot about our Europa League fixtures

I don’t like seeing people make the effort to travel abroad without tickets and then be disappointed! I’m sure someone there will offer to meet up and lend you their card

6 Likes

Guys, you are awesome! :pray: really thank you! having new options now! try my luck :slight_smile:

1 Like