UEFA Europa League

Not affected by it as in we were in it win, lose or draw but the way it technically works is we enter as Cup winners. This is of no relevance this season but in previous occasions it could have determined whether or not we competed in a qualifying round or went straight into the group stages.

Anyway I was making a throwaway nerd point and I’ve overdone it now. :smile:

2 Likes

Wins for Altach, Jagiellonia, Shkendija and VPS as well. Draw for Soligorsk and Suduva, instead.

I’m so up for this competition :sunglasses:

and so upset that I won’t be able to goto any of it :cry:

2 Likes

What!? C’mon! You should go to Wien at least :mustafi: :wink:

I’ve signed a pre-contract agreement with Chelsea. I shall be shifting my allegiance as of 00:01 hours on October 1st :confused:

2 Likes

Wedding fund?

Inter Baku, Azerbaibloodyjan? That’s on the Caspian Sea. Where does Europe end?! :neutral_face:

1 Like

It will be nice to win this. We will walk this competition. I’m sure the players will be happy with this particular winners medal to add to their collection as well. Europa League, and PL champs will be a nice haul for us next season.

1 Like

Yeah, my american buddy :kroenke:

1 Like

Kalju, Lyngby, Beitar Jerusalem, Ferencvaros, AEK Larnaca, Haugesund, Levski Sofia, Odd, Osijek, Zaria and Zira win.

Nearly all those teams could be made up words, or a team sheet from an Eastern European pub team.
The last two, Zaria and Zira, just sound like a female folk duo from Slovenia.

3 Likes

What a great competition we are in! :xhaka:

1 Like

Are these football teams? Football players? Varieties of cheese? I have no clue.

Edit: Levski Sofia, football team CONFIRMED.

7 Likes

Craigie tryna be down with the Europa League haters when I’m pretty sure he’s heard of Ferencvaros and Levski Sofia before :laughing::sunglasses:

EDIT: Actually I’m going too EL hipster here but the only ones I’ve never heard of there are Zaria, Zira and Kalju, but then I did do a stint in a Travel Agents once

1 Like

That’s one plan…another is to shock/disgust both our families by going off travelling for a few months at the tail end of this year with part of the wedding fund! :sunglasses::grimacing:

1 Like

Fola, Vaduz, Connah’s, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Midtjylland, Norrkoping, Skenderbeu, Vojvodina, Domzale, Inter Baku, Mladost Podgorica, Siroki Brijeg, Red Star, Rabotnicki, Crusaders, Lech Poznan, Glasgow Rangers, AEL Limassol, Trakai, Valletta, Videoton and Zeljeznicar the other teams to win. Klaksvik and AIK Stockholm draw.

The Ural mountains.

1 Like

Good draw for us. If we can avoid Cork City and Ventspillage we might just go somewhere.

2 Likes

Shamrock Rovers win, while KR Reykjavik and and SJK draw.

1 Like

@shamrockgooner hoping for that dream draw in the groups.

2 Likes