UEFA Europa League

True, but the manager’s influence is overrated if you have top players. I think Ozil/Alexis owe us a title by now.

1 Like

:xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka:

4 Likes

Relax man. You know Wenger is staying. Just delaying it.

However, go and eat your angus with chips, then have a beer and piss yourself in the pants because you have drunk too much. Good night!

1 Like

7,600 posts and about a third of them are just this fucking smiley.

15 Likes

They also didn’t have Europa League football either.

8 Likes

:joy: Luca you are the one in this thread that needs to relax lol not me :wink:

we wont be able to afford them :sunglasses:

Class banner in the crowd, “Zlatan, stay and you can shag my wife.”

What kind of a jerkoff makes a banner like that. I hope his wife saw it.

2 Likes

Obviously. It’s best we get knocked out early to focus on the league though, then we can also do a Leicester and Chelsea.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::eyes:

Would you actually take a poor mans CL that’s only helpful if you’re outside of the top 4 over a great shot at a title race? Our squad is being underestimated we have 2 of the best players in the league, after past failures will be determined to bring it home.

At absolute best we will finish 4th next season. I’d rather do a United and finish 6th & win the Europa League over 4th and win nothing. We have had Ozil & Sanchez the last 3 seasons and haven’t come within single figure points of the Champions.

2 Likes

I’m just inspired from a quote from Ozil’s book we can do it

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s worse, Luca’s Food ‘Banter’ of AbouCuellar’s terrible puns :laughing:

5 Likes

I was there tonight at the bars in Amsterdam watching the Ajax game. Say what you want about it, but two flukey goals from United. A deflection and Henrikh’s goal, don’t even know what that was. Not saying Ajax had a chance, but at least Ajax was playing football and trying to attack.

The mighty United sat back like cowards, a typical Mourinho team. Disgusting. Ajax’s entire team is worth one United player in terms of $$ and yet they played football.

Oh well. Fuck United and fuck Mourinho. Cunt.

Cant see anything flukey about the second goal really tbh.

1 Like

Let’s be real here, both are top.

1 Like

F this. F life. Fing mou wins again. Season gets worse.

1 Like

If Luca could at least go on some cooking classes to spice things up as he’s running low on ideas. Cuellar on the other hand is a lost cause with his puns.

3 Likes

We could probably use our B-team until the last 8.