UEFA Europa League

Clearly hinting at United winning the Champions League. Well, fuck them!

Tinpot trophy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some of the stuff they’ve said about Monday has been at best cringeworthy, at worst crass, belittling and without any sense of perspective of any kind.

1 Like

Unless we win it next season. It’s gonna be a better feeling than this pathetic excuse of a team called Manure dirty Manure.

1 Like

16/1 are probably some decent odds to put on ManUtd to win it.

1 Like

Another European Trophy for Jose.

1 Like

Wow this sucks Chelsea, spuds, lolpoll, shitty and now united all have champions league

1 Like

16/1 are decent odds considering the investment they’re likely to have in the summer, could be worth a bet.

1 Like

Well they got the longest odds out of the 8 clubs. Every chance they make it that far. History of manager and club bound to be mentioned as a contender.
Big players coming and likes of Rooney leaving 16 to 1 wont be that high for long.

Is that 4 european trophies for him.

Lol

1 Like

Truly can’t wait to see Griezmann being destroyed by Moaninho. It’s gonna be great. He has just won 3 cups because he has just outspend his opponents, as his style of play is from 1800.

Correct, 2x Champions League, 1x UEFA cup & 1 Europa League.

1 Like

Looks like the EL win means something to the United players and fans…

Its a European trophy and a Champions League place, its underrated by Arsenal fans who celebrate 4th place like a trophy lol.

2 Likes

Actual LOLing at Arsenal fans turning their nose up at a European trophy. :neutral_face:

I’d be buzzing if we ever win this. I’d imagine you wouldn’t celebrate if we​ won it?

4 Likes

Well the disrespect is complete now.

How poetic, the team that cared most about CL qualification, is the only top one not in it.

2 Likes

Liverpool and Tottenumb are gonna join us from february :wenger:

2 Likes

Don’t think we genuinely qualify as a top team anymore.

The psychological tendency to bottle it at every opportunity removes us from that tier tbh

3 Likes

I mean I can see it, but I wouldn’t go that far just yet. If Liverpool and Spurs count, we do too.

1 Like