UEFA Europa League

https://twitter.com/Jurgenology/status/867455664376889344

5 Likes

Bring on Dennis Marc and Kanu.

Game truly over now.

Thats the end of that… And seeing the scum flag aswell fuck right off…

1 Like

shame on you ajax you bunch of fucking bottle jobs :bellerin:

They remind me of…:hipster:

Anyone know if the X’s on the ajax kit signify anything?

Well, our performance in games that aren’t of the highest calibre, cup games especially, has been appalling over the last several years. Even in the Champions League we’ve treated group games like a joke.

I’d be more positive about the Europa League if I thought our players would take it seriously but I don’t think we’ll see any kind of commitment or effort beyond the very basic and when we play like that all it takes is marginal professionalism from the opposition to undo us.

Ajax are fucking shit, and the Europa league is even shitter. Can’t believe we’re destined to this fate.

It’s on the coat of arms of the city of Amsterdam

The colors of the flag are derived primarily from the coat of arms of the city of Amsterdam, or rather from the shield in it. Their meaning is unclear. According to the city government, its origin could go back to the coat of arms of the Persijn family, which once owned a large tract of land in the capital. These colors as well as the crosses are to be seen in the flags of both Ouder-Amstel and Amstelveen.

The popular legend that the three Saint Andrew’s crosses were meant to ward off fire, floods and the black plague is unfounded as the use of three St. Andrews crosses by noble families in the area precedes the arrival of the Black Death in Europe.

1 Like

Thank you sir! :slight_smile:

Fuck me for supporting Ajax, Arsenal and Holland

6 Likes

3 very shit teams :hipster:

This just about sumes up our season. They’ve been bloody awful at times all season, and yet they’re going to come away with two trophies and a CS in one season, plus get into the CL after all.

1 Like

Bloody win to win the F.A. Cup now FFS! For the sake of God!

1 Like

It’s actually sickening watching United hoovering up trophies all over the place. It’s actually annoying me more now than when they were good and winning better honours. At least then you could hold your hands up and be like fair enough.

4 Likes

I wouldnt be bothered so much by it if we werent so fucking useless in all competitions. If we were winning regularly it wouldnt be such a kick in the bollocks but because we have a fucking dinasaur of a manger and outdated way of doing things we never get anywhere.

This final is the worst ever. It’s just crap!

1 Like

Eh…we’re in our third FA cup final in 4 years…

2 Likes

Fucking Ajax, you had a chance to show your quality but you have been fucking shit! Even we beat these fucking wankers, so disappointed in Ajax i felt sure they could have done something! At least make it somewhat competitive.

1 Like