UEFA Europa League

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I know who to put my moo ney on :wink:

10 Likes

Well, I don’t like the guy either, but calling Moorinho a cow is a bit much.

2 Likes

God I hope Ajax win.

1 Like

COME ON AJAX!!! :red_circle: :white_circle:

Tonight will be special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LoOgnZu4N4

2 Likes

What time is kick off UK time? 7:45?

Yeah I’d assume so because it’s 445am here.

1 Like

You just know that the terror attack in Manchester is going to spur them on tonight; written in the stars kind of stuff that they’ll valiantly do it for their grieving city.

Think it will be a dominant Manchester win, especially given how poor Ajax are away from home.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen quite a few tweets etc with people saying things like “everyone will be behind Manchester United”. Erm not quite.

2 Likes

Ajax

Have you seen the twitter one asking Arsenal to wear ManU scarves Chelsea to wear City scarves? A bit too far if you ask me
a black ribbon will do

5 Likes

Seriously? If people were genuinely doing that I’d rather wear a City scarf, Chelsea can have United seeing as they love JosĂ© so much!

It’s a bit silly anyway, it should be about the victims - who is to say the victims even liked football and if they did, they might not have supported those 2 teams. We should be wearing bunny ears or something.

4 Likes

Some actor luvvy
 For the best part being ignored
 Although someone i know retweeted it

The tragedy happened in the city, not to those clubs. I wouldn’t expect other fans to start wearing our merchandise, or one of the other London club’s gear, if there had been a terrorist attack in London.

Maybe if the incident had occurred at one of their matches I could see the logic.

Seems like a well intentioned but shit idea imo.

9 Likes

Some people just dont think things through
 As i said a simple black ribbon or similar.

3 Likes

Seems an annoying type.

1 Like

I only see it because a mate rt’d it
 One of the reasons i give fb a swerve
 People tend to make tragedies about themselves
 Look at me ma

1 Like

Apparently Onana and Traore are doubts for tonight’s game

:sweat:

What?!? How come?!

C’mon you mighty Ajax!