UEFA Europa League

Incredible achievement from just one guy.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:? What!?

Some guy called Sigma Olomouc just qualified for the next round all by himself. That’s got to be applauded Luca! :clap:

1 Like

Nice joke :grinning:

1 Like

Ufa, AEK Larnaca and Olimpia Ljubljana are through as well.

Zenit, what the fuck.

Lost 4-0 away.

Return 4-0 with 10 men, won 8-1 after ET.

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/europa-league/qualification/zenit-st-petersburg-vs-dinamo-minsk/1-2842170/

3 Likes

Gazprom has paid the good people of Dinamo Minsk off. There is no other explanation for this.

1 Like

Copenaghen, Leipzig, Cluj, Midjylland, Torpedo Kutaisi, Molde, Seville, Suduva, Apoel, Olympiakos, Maccabi, Zenit (they lost the first leg 4-0!), Besiktas, Apollon, Dudelange, Ludogorets, Brondby, Basel, Rangers, Genk, Steaua Bucarest, Trencin, Gent, Partizan, Rapid Wien, Bordeaux, Sarpsborg, Rosenborg, Tiraspol, Zorya and Burnley are the last teams to qualify.

1-0 Burnley

2 Likes

Bring on the Europa League draw, I’m pretty much already over the Premier League.

1 Like

Thank feck for that…can’t believe that City won the premier league with only 6 points though…Still, at least it was closer this year…roll on next season, lolol

There are no interesting games or teams at this stage of the preliminaries. Like none at all.

@Craigie won’t be happy with you for saying that…

Perhaps the games themselves aren’t interesting on paper, but there are some semi decent teams. Sevilla, Leipzig etc. Personally, I quite enjoy watching Atalanta so i’ll probably watch some of their game against Copenhagen.

I wouldn’t even watch the Europa League if we weren’t in it.

Maybe, but the teams they play pretty much diminishes that.

The Dutch teams are also eliminated :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

Thank fuck Ajax and PSV are likely to head to the Group Stages of CL. Otherwise it would be a catastrophy.

So it looks like it could be curtains for Burnley ? Kind of disappointed I really wanted them in the group stage.

Why? Just asking

Oh probably just because it will be Burnley’s one and only time to participate in Europe, I can’t seem them ever qualifying again.

3 Likes

That’s fair enough, Probably would have been a decent experience going to away matches abroad for those fans tbf.

I remember the hype Fulham fans had on their way to UEFA Cup final

2 Likes