UEFA Europa League

Klopp is a Champions league final according to me

That’s a good question.
I only support Arsenal because the first few games I went to watch as a child were at Highbury and we were just above mid table and boring but I always like the underdog and a lot of my mates supported glamour clubs like Man U, Liverpool and spurs, who were all better than us.

If I had to choose another club it would probably be Southend, who I follow anyway.

But he doesn’t like to park the bus so i guess you don’t like his style :grinning:

I like winning Styles, never said anything about defensive styles being better.

3 Likes

Liverpool’s football is different to what Wengerball was at it’s peak. Their football always seems rushed, relying on Salah. Their games are entertaining for sure but it’s not an art to watch like Wengerball. However Klopp hasn’t won a cup in ages. I wouldn’t take style over trophies alone but I like trophies with style. Our last 3 FA Cup’s all had great football. If we were parking the bus for a 1-0 in every final it wouldn’t feel the same

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’d really describe beating Hull 3-2 as great football, but each to their own.

2 Likes

3 goals is great football, Cazorla’s free kick and Ramsey’s winner were great goals We had an awful start going 2-0 down but we made it exciting for ourselves and worth it in the end. You can’t say a 1-0 with a scrappy goal in a final is particularly exciting

Atletico beat Marseille 3-0 the other day in the EL final.

2 Likes

Of course but their overall approach to the game was boring

That’s a bit reductive but ok

Those are individual moments and something a Wenger team will always, always be capable of. Goals are not indicative of overall style or good play though. Arsenals style has been rubbish for years.

2 Likes

Already booking the flights. It’s destiny we win it in a country beginning with the same letter as ours. :sunglasses: Azerbaijanral #:azerbaijan:Baku19

2 Likes

The preliminary round draw:

Are these real teams? :laughing:

There’s a Europa League team called Europa?!

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the preliminary round to enter into the first round :wink:

Fancy the druids to do well this year.

1 Like

Prishtina - Their record is…nope.

1 Like

Klaksvik sounds cool. Gonna support them :kos2:

There have a fun crest if you fancy changing your avi :grin:

1 Like

Woah steady on, you can’t change your lifelong allegiances just like that.

8 Likes