UEFA Europa League

we already have scored one, just need 1 goal and them 6…tis possible, not that it would be a nice result but on how we have been thus far this season a very realistic one! :facepalm:

1 Like

At least we can say Spurs have been knocked out of 2 European competitions before we’ve been knocked out of 1 :giroud:

1 Like

bit of a difference as well from being knocked out from arguably one of the best teams in the world and Genk, even though they didnt get trounced. It is still really shit though!

1 Like

Genk or was it Gent? Nobody is even sure, either way they’re smaller than Sutton United and Tottenham got BEAT by them. :sunglasses:

2-0 Celta!

Gent is a nice city

2 Likes

Gent sorry not Genk

Ha they’re pretty much the same thing. One is 7th in the Belgian league, the other is 8th. Spurs lost to the worst one of the two :grin:

Well done Celta!

1 Like

If we can’t get Sampaoli, starting to think I’d like Berizzo. Looks like the next Pochettino.

No thanks we dont want to swap a bottle job for a fraud and a bottler…rather stick with wenger!

So he’s the upcoming version of a manager who hasn’t won anything?

1 Like

I rate Poch and would be happy with him as our manager. Maybe you don’t. That’s fine.

1 Like

I don’t want a manager who isn’t better than Wenger to replace him.

Knocked out of the CL in the group stages. Knocked out the EL by Gent. Bottled a title race and ended up finishing third. Probably won’t finish in the top 4 this season.

Just don’t see what’s so impressive about him.

He’s organised and plays a modern pressing style of football but he’s just not better than what we already have.

Yeh, I disagree. You have to look at the quality of player he’s dealing with. He and Klopp have a similar level of player and he’s ahead of Klopp in the league.

1 Like

So you think the quality of squad he has wasn’t good enough to qualify from the CL group they played in? Given the journeymen at Leicester topped their group I disagree. And the elimination to Gent last night?

Those are the kind of results that would be unforgivable at any other top 6 British club.

He has failed miserably in Europe. And he bottled a title race and finished third to a team who had long been out the race too… just the kind of results that Wenger would get hammered for.

Spurs spend money, have talent and supposedly one of the best young managers in Europe. They’ve still yet to win anything under Pochettino and haven’t really come close either. So you have to ask yourself where the high ratings come from?

3 Likes

Whoops…

7000 away fans decent turnout…
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ3h91ODDfy/

Filth
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ3j7zAjV_j/

Man United will play Rostov in next round while, arguably, their biggest competition Lyon and Roma have been drawn together.

But in better news, GENT WILL PLAY GENK. HOW EXCITING!

3 Likes

KFC WinterSLAG

1 Like

2 Likes