UEFA Europa League

You’re too slow Luca… Gladbach turned the game and are ahead

Stindl with a hattrick

Looks as if @Luca_from_Italy declared Fiorentina a dark horse to early.

1 Like

4-2 now. What an epic comeback!

2-1! Fuck!

That was an absolutely disgusting challenge by Dele Alli. Dirty player.

Would rather Spurs stayed in this competition to be honest. It’s a nice little distraction.

1 Like

1-0 Genk.
Gent 1 man up and they leave so much space at the back.

Deli Alli does this too much, he is an absolute cunt, he has injured so many players especially in the EPL where the fucking refs wave it away or just yellow card him, he is getting away with it so much he is getting more brazen about it… he has done it too often now i reckon he should be a marked player i mean they have no problem keeping an eye on Xhaka and he gets red cards for far less!

3 Likes

Walker now,. Spurs are a bunch of thugs.

Eric Dier too, both two of the dirtier players in the league.

Lyon 5.

Yes, the referees in Europe aren’t as tolerant of this kind of behaviour, hopefully it’ll rub off on the PL refs.

It was a proper horror tackle. If Xhaka made that challenge, people would probably be calling for him to be deported!

2 Likes

Alli does it though, oh its just passion for the game he is a cracking player i doubt he meant it he is just a bit clumsy and rash but if he gets those timed right he will be a world beater…fuck right off!

2 Likes

GET INNNNNNNNN! FUCKED UP BY SUCH A CRAP TEAM!

Spurs have learnt an important lesson tonight. One we previously discovered. Being the “home” team at Wembley = disaster. Next season is going to be a bundle of laughs for them :grin:

1 Like

Celta score thank to a penalty. ET atm.

Winks got a yellow for talking to the ref as well, that’s three now isn’t it? Lovely stuff. Cunts.

1 Like

Gent and Genk are both through :smiley:

Lyon 11-2 on aggregate :joy:

Might be our aggregate with bayern too :gabriel:

7 Likes

Like we would fucking score once let alone 2…:sanchez2:

1 Like