UEFA Champions League

Mbappe vs. Aubameyang :giroud:. Wish we had both :wilshere:

If we’re picking the young players, Kylian MbappĂ© v Ousmane DembĂ©lĂ© is probably more accurate. Those two :heart_eyes:

Aubameyang is vastly overrated. There’s a reason a top club hasn’t picked him up in his career.

So does Griezmann

I meant striker vs. striker.

Love the draw tbh, Barca vs Juve & Bayern vs Real as glamour ties
 Monaco vs BVB will be so fun to watch.

Except this Monaco team has far more organisation and skilful players than the one that beat Arsenal, they should still be ashamed with the relative costs of their squads but Arsenal were far superior quality wise than that Monaco than city were over this Monaco.

This Monaco reminded me of chile 2014, very direct very fast very accurate very open but technically clever.

Ancelotti should’ve won more leagues but to compare his style to Simeone and now Allegri back then is ridiculous. Obviously he had a far superior squad to anything either of those (or mourinho 2005) have had, but the football attacking wise was far more technical and entertaining than simple counter-attacking.

Milan on form at the time was the most enjoyable football I’ve ever seen other than invincibles Arsenal.

The execution might have been a lot better/different, but the principle the same imo.

Some ripping Champions League quarter final ties kick off tonight, seriously been looking forward to these.

Dortmund vs Monaco tonight will be free to watch on BT Sport Showcase or via live stream on their website.

http://sport.bt.com/football/champions-league/borussia-dortmund-v-monaco-live-stream-for-free-online-or-watch-on-tv-with-bt-sport-S11364171999092

4 Likes

Andre Gomes is starting for Barca :hipster:

Yeah Busquets will be a HUGE miss for Barcelona. He must be the first name on the team sheet usually - along with the front 3 perhaps.

It’s a shame they don’t have Coquelin. Then it’d just be a like for like replacement :grin:

Yesss!

Cannot wait for this match tonight.

Its either gonna be nil nil or 5-5.

Monaco at 5/1 seems too good not to.

1 Like

Definitely watching Dortmund v Monaco tonight. If Juve v Barca sounds sick I might get a stream up on the laptop to accompany the other match in the box.

@Midfield_Maestro are Monaco really 5/1?! That seems like an really good price

They’ve gone to 4/1 now on bet365

1 Like

Take into account Monaco will be without Bakayoko, Sidibe and possibly Mendy who is in the squad but uncertain due to hip injury.

1 Like

Dortmund bus attacked. Bartra injured and taken to the hospital. Talks about explosives going off.

WTF?

WTF?!