UEFA Champions League

Honestly Nasri should be banned from the training ground and sold for that level of stupidity.

[quote=“PPB, post:1370, topic:143, full:true”]
Honestly Nasri should be banned from the training ground and sold for that level of stupidity.
[/quote]Too much time spent getting replenished by those drip ‘Doctors’. :campbell:

1 Like

Vardy ahahah! Tosser, cunt, shit, wanker!!!

4 Likes

Fucking missing link this guy.

1 Like

Lol Vardy triggers GFI so bad :joy: but, lol what doesn’t trigger GFI?

1 Like

PLEASE SOMEONE STOP LEICESTER! MOST HATED CLUB IN ENGLAND!

1 Like

FFS Correa, been such a piece of shit in this tie.

Pff Sevilla have been awful today

1 Like

Well done to Leicester, but this fairytale story really doesn’t feel right without Raneri. He was meant to be part of this journey but all that’s tainted now.

@Luca_from_Italy right now

4 Likes

They’ll get completely dicked by basically anyone in the quarter finals.

:expressionless:

1 Like

That’s the hope, but we all know they’re going to win it. The day before Wenger extends his contract :sunglasses:

1 Like

Leicester just did something that we could not do in the last 8 years.

Shame on us.

4 Likes

I hope they get Barca and Vardy gets his fellow rat cunt Suarez sent off. Simpson elbows Rakitic in the face mistaking him for one of his girlfriends. Wes Morgan totally flattens Messi when clean through on goal and avoids all punishment. Fuck Uefalona

2 Likes

bah, using shit like this as a stick to beat Wenger with is really boring. Kinda like when people were using the PSG result when PSG really weren’t good in the first leg. We haven’t drawn a team of Sevilla’s level in a long time. And haven’t been as lucky as Leicester were over two legs either. There’s no need to bring Wenger into dumb shit like this tie.

7 Likes

Fuck Leicester as well. I do really feel sorry for Ranieri.

Leicester-Real Madrid in the quarters. It’s just too obvious :joy:

2 Likes

Eh Monaco in 14/15 were nothing special

2 Likes

I am supporting Real for once, lol. I think i have not hated a team more than Leicester since United under Fergie.

This is not shit, we are shit actually.
I won’t even say Leicester were facing Sevilla and we were facing Bayern as an excuse.
If we truly believe we are superior than Leicester, then they were having an inferior opponent is pretty much equivalent to us facing a better opponent.
When facing a equivalent opponent, Leicester came from behind and advanced, we got thrashed 2-10.
That is the difference.

1 Like