UEFA Champions League

Well yes as I lose track of what food is for who :wink:

1 Like

4-0 Lewa

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/rvgben

Bayern and one between Real and City to reach the final, imo.

I say this every year but I think Bayern could do it this time round.

1 Like

Morata on for Pedro.

Depends on the draw really. I personally don’t think Man City will reach the final. They haven’t really been challenged this season so far so it’s hard to know how their current team would react to playing against one of Europe’s elite.

1 Like

The draw really makes a difference especially for the QF.

Watching Kanye just makes me laugh that we went for Xhaka instead. Such a Weng move :wenger:

1 Like

Vidal instead of Dembele. Valverde cocked up here :facepalm: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Wow Bayern! 5-0!

Watching Rakitic pass forward through the lines makes me realise how far off we are.

Xhaka Ramsey Wilshere or Elnenny would never do that, preferring a shit sideways ball to Bellerin

1 Like

Barcelona have played it sideways all night. Those passes have been the rarity.

1 Like

Bayern win 5-0
Liverpool win 5-0
Man City win 4-0

The Champions League is shit!

1 Like

Better than with us, where those passes just never happen.

Ozil? :roll_eyes:

Shit performance, great result for Barca. Chelsea’s gameplan was spot on.

1 Like

Nah even Ozil barely makes those passes nowadays in buildup

Dunno why you have an Arsenal badge as your avatar…You do nothing but feckin moan…

1 Like

Cos I’m an arsenal fan??

Oh sorry I should be all happy go lucky like you, oh everything’s great can’t wait for our CL game when we show Chelsea how it’s done…oh wait.

6th in the league everything is amazing, our players are awesome how could I not see that. Awesome attacking play that has our top scorer on 9 goals, amazing!!! :giroud3:

I’ll feel exactly what I damn well please and there not a thing you can do about it.

You don’t like it, ignore me cos I don’t give a fuck if you think I moan or not.

1 Like

Decent result for Chelsea considering some people predicted Barcelona to “win easily”.

At least they’re still in it. But unfortunately they don’t have Wilshere to boss the midfield at the Nou Camp for them :sunglasses:

Very underrated player, took the move to Barca from Sevilla in his stride.

https://twitter.com/officialskinny1/status/966063457920483330

2 Likes

Lewandowski become a bit of a flat track bully recent times.

Should show what he’s about in the bigger games like CL semis etc so Bayern can win their 6th.

1 Like