UEFA Champions League

He will never go there lol!

It’ll be Conte surely

“I am Aragorn son of Arathorn, and am called Elessar, the Elfstone, DĂșnadan, the heir of Isildur Elendil’s son of Gondor.”

2 Likes

Well, I guess I should’ve never underrated Real Madrid in the Champions League!

1 Like

Image having Marcelo instead of puto Bellerin :xhaka:

Emery needs to take some responsibility, but Neymar ballhog too much cost them the game also.

Wenger to PSG would make alot of sense But it’s up to the decision makers at Arsenal to see him out in the summer.

1 Like

If they’re sacking Emery the last thing they should be doing is hiring Wenger.

Not that I’d complain if they did :poldi:

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/963890341999857664

:crown:

Violets are not blue

2 Likes

Gotta love Ronaldo. He’s a machine in CL

1 Like

Ouch

https://twitter.com/tomwfootball/status/963892726080135170?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^0

6 Likes

That’s the Rabiot to Arsenal rumours put to bed then.

4 Likes

Lol! Nailed it.

Spuds last night and now Liverpool. Where getting embarrassed at this stage of the comp and where not even in it this year.

2 Likes

Well, it’s better in the end.

You know what, I kind of see what the fuss about Zidane is now. He may be nothing special as a tactician or whatever, and he may have the best players at his disposal that maybe just go play for him.

But, he acts like he is the manager of Real Madrid, European champions. Down a goal? Getting outplayed? Bring positive players on. And they will do the job. He acts the part of a Real Madrid manager, and I don’t think there is anyone better to play that role. They would be mad to sack him.

Emery on the other hand

All jokes aside, I thought Mbappe was ineffectual, as was Neymar. I didn’t see the first half but second half Mbappe especially was not good.

1 Like

Emery made his decision for him in a way for subbing off Cavani, Zidane isn’t normally decisive like that.

Like you said Mbappe was poor and so was Neymar, Cavani should not have been taken off before Mbappe.

Ehhh

None of them should be taken off.

Emery has proven to be a kinda pathetic manager, and that’s coming from someone who was trumpeting him as the best choice to replace Wenger in summer of 2016.

1 Like

was about to say, you take an L for promoting him. But then again, I was too I think so I should take an L too.