UEFA Champions League

^ get a room

3 Likes

What? That may be true but the commentators on Antena 3 for big games like this or the Movistar (before Canal+) commentators (Michael Robinson and Carlos Martínez) are quite good and impartial (such that madridistas always accuse them of being partial to the culés and vice versa). Miles better than anything you’ll hear on british television for example. The stuff they were saying about Benzema is stuff 95% of madridistas disagree with, despite it being true and me always saying it. :innocent:

Aye we will!!

Amico Mio :kissing:

1 Like

If you hate me why have you liked 1500 posts of mine :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Manchester City are one of the top 3 or so favs for the Champions League this season, first time I’ve ever felt that to be the case.

Harry Winks would start for Arsenal.

Forza Ferrari! Hamilton merda :wink:

Napoli need to target Delph more. It’s City’s weakest link.

I just hate your hate towards Arsenal, albeit i do hate Wenger myself.

Yeah i’d put them 4th behind PSG, Real and Barcelona. But that’s mainly due to reputation. There’s a case to be made that City are playing the better football. We’ll see what they’re made of in the knockouts against stronger opposition.

1 Like

Ahhhhhh! I misunderstood your post :wink:

Napoli playing well in this start of the second half.

Fact: Steve McManaman is the single worst commentator in any sport in any galaxy in any fucking universe.

3 Likes

How on earth can you hate Calum. :smile: What did he do?

Turned down an angus and chips date.

1 Like

His stupid jokes about Arsenal :sanchez2:.

He is a Spurs fan in disguise.

1 Like

5-0 Firmino.

Luckily Liverpool are there instead of us as we would probably be losing to Maribor.

Eh Luca :wink::wink:

1 Like

Fuck off.

1 Like

Great game at Etihad.